Dubai (DXB) to Bahrain (BAH) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Bahrain
Dubai to Bahrain Flight Schedule ( 22 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Bahrain, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bahrain International Airport with an IATA code BAH.While in Bahrain, enjoy a comfortable stay at These are some of the top hotels in Bahrain. The Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Residence & Spa , Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain and Moevenpick Hotel Bahrain are located near the Bahrain International Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Bahrain, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 138 flights travel from Dubai to Bahrain The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 10m. Dubai to Bahrain flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 516. This may extend up to ₹ 230745. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
The Middle East may not always be thought of as a tourist destination, but Bahrain has long been drawing tourists from across the world. Its kingdom showcases the modernity and progress of the region, while preserving and celebrating a rich history, with sites and artifacts that reflect five thousand years of civilization.
In Bahrain, there are various kinds of attractions that appeal to every kind of traveler. For history enthusiasts, Bahrain has remarkable examples of ancient architecture. It also has a very rich and deep-rooted heritage of ancient civilizations that date back to over 5,000 years and it is home to many beautiful temples and burial mounds that tourists can explore. There are also many captivating historical mosques, forts, museums, and souks to visit in Bahrain.
For modern-style and high fashion shopping, there are many glitzy malls that have various international brands, designer names, and local flavors too. From exclusive showrooms and malls, to street-shopping at the souks, Bahrain has something for every kind of a shopper.
Bahrain International Airport (BAH) is the only international airport and it has won many prestigious awards in various categories. The airport is located in Muharraq, at a distance of 9.1 km from the capital city of Manama. The airport has a single terminal, capable of handling 10 million passengers annually.
While it is very easy and convenient to reach the airport from anywhere in Bahrain, via taxis and buses, arriving guests will also have no trouble getting to any destination in the city. There are rental taxi services available within the premises of the airport itself.
A word of caution, you must reach the airport, at least, three or four hours in advance to complete the formalities smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Bahrain? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Bahrain - Flydubai, Sunstate Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, and Gulf Air
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Bahrain? There are 138 weekly flights from Dubai to Bahrain. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Flydubai has 37, Sunstate Airlines has 21, Emirates has 28, Cathay Pacific has 7, and Gulf Air has 45
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Bahrain is at 12:30 AM, which is Flydubai airline 29 followed by Sunstate Airlines 8835 which leaves at 2:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Bahrain is at 11:35 PM which is Gulf Air.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Bahrain? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Bahrain is BAH.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bahrain? The name of the primary airport in Bahrain is Bahrain International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Bahrain? Dubai to Bahrain flights cost between ₹ 516 and ₹ 230745 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Bahrain in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 10m to reach from Dubai to Bahrain.
- Which hotels are located near the Bahrain airport? Some of the top hotels near Bahrain airport are The Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Residence & Spa , Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain and Moevenpick Hotel Bahrain
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Bahrain Airport Details
- Bahrain International Airport