Air India Kolkata Dibrugarh Flights
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Kolkata to Dibrugarh
Kolkata to Dibrugarh Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Complicated ticket booking processes dampen the excitement of travelling. With Cleartrip, booking tickets for a Air India flight between Kolkata to Dibrugarh is an easy and convenient experience.
Air India provides service to customers in the domestic and international airline sectors. It connects flyers to international destinations like Frankfurt, London and Istanbul, as well as prominent Indian cities, such as New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.
The first Air India flight from Kolkata to Dibrugarh is 705, which departs at 10:00 AM. The last flight is 709, which departs at 10:00 AM.
The total number of weekly Air India flights on this route is 10. To avail of the best Air India offers, book your tickets at least 30-45 days in advance.
Air India's Kolkata flights depart from the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is CCU. They land at the Dibrugarh Airport located in Dibrugarh. The IATA code for this airport is DIB.
Cleartrip’s website offers holistic information about Air India's flight schedules. Here, you may also check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. To save time at the airport, you may avail of our Web check-in option too. For a hassle-free booking of Air India tickets, always choose Cleartrip.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Dibrugarh? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Dibrugarh - Air India
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Dibrugarh? There are 10 weekly flights from Kolkata to Dibrugarh. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 10,
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Dibrugarh is at 10:00 AM, which is Air India airline 705 .
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Dibrugarh is at 10:00 AM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Dibrugarh? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Dibrugarh is DIB.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dibrugarh? The name of the primary airport in Dibrugarh is Dibrugarh Airport.