Air India Resources
Top Weekend Getaways
- Weekend getaways from Agra
- Weekend getaways from Ahmedabad
- Weekend getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend getaways from Bhopal
- Weekend getaways from Chennai
- Weekend getaways from Coorg
- Weekend getaways from Dehradun
- Weekend getaways from Goa
- Weekend getaways from Jammu
- Weekend getaways from Kochi
- Weekend getaways from Mumbai
- Weekend getaways from New Delhi
- Weekend getaways from Patna
- Weekend getaways from Pune
- Weekend getaways from Udaipur
Air India airlines travel documents
You can search & book Air India flights at one place quickly and easily. All available Air India routes including the popular routes at lowest airfares and exciting offers.Save up to Rs 5000 on booking Air India. Use coupon code CTFLY to avail offer.
Get unlimited discounts with Flipkart SuperCoins, Use your SuperCoins to pay for your flight bookings: Know More
FAQs1.What documents are required for travel?
Passengers are required to carry the following documents while traveling via domestic flights:
- Valid passport
- Election photo identification
- Valid driving license
- Aadhar or m-Aadhar card
- For children, school identification cards or other photo identification proof
- PAN card issued by Income Tax Department
- Photo ID issued by the employer (Government or Public Sector)
- Pension card or any other pension documents having the passenger’s photograph (if applicable)
- Disability Photo ID card or a medical certificate issued by the Government/Administration (if applicable)
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with attested photo
In case of infants or minors when accompanied by parents or guardians, no identity proof will be required. For traveling abroad, a valid passport, health certificates, and a valid visa will be needed.2.What documents are required for Indian citizens traveling to Nepal?
If you are an Indian National traveling to the country of Nepal, you will need the below-mentioned documents:
- Valid Indian passport
- Identity certificate and Emergency certificate that are both issued by the Embassy of India, Kathmandu
- Voter’s ID or Photo identification card issued by the State Government or the Government of India.
- Aadhar card (UID) is not acceptable as a travel document when traveling to Nepal.
Individuals below the age of 15 years and above the age of 65 years do not require to carry all of the above documents. They only need to carry documents with a photograph as a confirmation of their identity and age. Eg. Driving license, CGHS, PAN card, Ration card, and others.
When traveling with family, at least one person will need all the above documents. The remaining family members merely need a photo ID and a document showing proof of relationship as a family.