Paris (PAR) Abu Dhabi (AUH) Flight Schedule
Paris To Abu Dhabi Flight Schedule ( 11 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Paris to Abu Dhabi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is with an IATA code AUH.While in Abu Dhabi, enjoy a comfortable stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Abu Dhabi. Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island , Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport are located near the airport.
Between Paris and Abu Dhabi, 6 airlines are operational In a week, around 76 flights travel from Paris to Abu Dhabi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 06:50:00.
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Paris is the capital city of France, and one of the most loved cities in Europe. The city radiates beauty and warmth and you can’t stop yourself from falling in love with it. The graceful architecture of monuments like Notre Dame stand in contrast to the modern architecture of structures like Centre Pompiduo, both appealing in their own way. If you are looking for a romantic escape, head to the River Seine.
Paris is among the topmost tourist destinations in the world, flaunting its culture, art, history, music, architecture, and romance. It is the world’s most popular destination for honeymooners and couples. The city is a treat for those who appreciate art as there are a number of art galleries that serve as the art repositories of the world.
As one of the most important tourist destinations in the world, Paris is well connected, with two international airports in the city - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Orly Airport (ORY).
The Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG) is the primary international airport of Paris. It is located in the Roissy region around 30 Km to the northeast of Paris. There are eight terminals at Charles de Gaulle International Airport – Terminals 1, 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, 2G, and 3. Frequent shuttle services run between the terminals for the convenience of passengers. You can reach this airport via buses, taxis, and rental cars.
The Orly Airport (ORY) is the second international airport of Paris and is near to Disneyland Paris and at a distance of 19 Km from the city center. The airport offers domestic and international flight services through its two terminals – Terminal South and Terminal West. The Orly Airport can be accessed by buses, taxis, and the automated metro system.
Before you visit Paris, it would be a good idea to learn a few words of French, as not everyone can communicate in English.
About Abu Dhabi(AUH)
Abu Dhabi is not just the capital of the United Arab Emirates; it is also the largest of the emirates that comprise the UAE. Every aspect of Abu Dhabi resonates with luxury, opulence, and grandeur. The charming blend of traditional culture with modernity and progress is what characterizes Abu Dhabi. Here you will find mosques alongside glittering malls, women draped in burkhas and hijabs, shopping at high-fashion western designer stores and sublime white sands, giving way to the luscious green mangrove forests.
This glittering city is a must-visit for urban explorers who want to be dazzled by big city lights, modernity, and progress. Abu Dhabi has a lot more to offer than most people expect. You can treat yourself to a number of leisure activities like shopping, adventure sports, thrilling desert safaris, and entertainment. What is most impressive is the city’s architecture and visitors will not be disappointed.
Abu Dhabi is well-connected with two grand international airports; the Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) and the Al Ain International Airport (AAN). The Abu Dhabi International Airport is as grand and luxurious as a king’s palace, and is located to the southeast of the city. There are three terminals at Abu Dhabi International Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. Terminal 3 is used exclusively by Etihad Airways. For easy terminal transport there is an inter-terminal shuttle bus service that runs every 15-20 minutes.
The second airport, Al Ain International Airport, is located northwest of the city of Al Ain and is roughly 18 km from the city center. The airport is the fifth busiest airport in the UAE and there is a single terminal that serves all the flights.
Visitors to both airports will have little trouble getting to various locations in the city, as there are plenty of options, with buses, taxis, and car rentals being easily available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Paris to Abu Dhabi? These airline brands fly from Paris to Abu Dhabi - American Airlines, Air France, FlyNas Airlines, Etihad Airways, Air Seychelles, and Jet Airways
- How many weekly flights from Paris to Abu Dhabi? There are 76 weekly flights from Paris to Abu Dhabi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - American Airlines has 7, Air France has 14, FlyNas Airlines has 14, Etihad Airways has 14, Air Seychelles has 13, and Jet Airways has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Paris? The first flight from Paris to Abu Dhabi is at 10:40 AM, which is American Airlines airline 9063 followed by Air France 3800 which leaves at 10:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Paris? The last flight from Paris to Abu Dhabi is at 9:50 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Paris and Abu Dhabi? Airport code of Paris is PAR and Abu Dhabi is AUH.
- What is the name of the airport in Paris? The name of the primary airport in Paris is .
- What is the name of the airport in Abu Dhabi? The name of the primary airport in Abu Dhabi is .
- How much time does it take to reach from Paris to Abu Dhabi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 06:50:00 to reach from Paris to Abu Dhabi.
- What are some good options to stay at Abu Dhabi? When in Abu Dhabi, you may stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Abu Dhabi airport? Some of the top hotels near Abu Dhabi airport are Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island , Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport