Paris (PAR) Venice (VCE) Flight Schedule
Paris To Venice Flight Schedule ( 42 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
President Airlines, easyJet, Air France, Air Austral, Delta, Alitalia, China Eastern Air, Vueling Airlines, Iberia, British Airways, Gol Areos Ltda, Kenya Airways, and China Southern are the airlines that operate between Paris and Venice. Every week, there are 154 flights from Paris to Venice. Of this number, President Airlines has 10, easyJet has 16, Air France has 32, Air Austral has 7, Delta has 9, Alitalia has 31, China Eastern Air has 10, Vueling Airlines has 1, Iberia has 8, British Airways has 1, Gol Areos Ltda has 21, Kenya Airways has 1, and China Southern has 7.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Paris leave from Beauvais-till Airport. The IATA code of this airport is ORY. Flights landing at Venice arrive at Venice Marco Polo Airport. The IATA code of this airport is VCE.
Whether you are booking a flight from Paris to Venice for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
Paris is the capital city of France, and one of the most loved cities in Europe. The city radiates beauty and warmth and you can’t stop yourself from falling in love with it. The graceful architecture of monuments like Notre Dame stand in contrast to the modern architecture of structures like Centre Pompiduo, both appealing in their own way. If you are looking for a romantic escape, head to the River Seine.
Paris is among the topmost tourist destinations in the world, flaunting its culture, art, history, music, architecture, and romance. It is the world’s most popular destination for honeymooners and couples. The city is a treat for those who appreciate art as there are a number of art galleries that serve as the art repositories of the world.
As one of the most important tourist destinations in the world, Paris is well connected, with two international airports in the city - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Orly Airport (ORY).
The Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG) is the primary international airport of Paris. It is located in the Roissy region around 30 Km to the northeast of Paris. There are eight terminals at Charles de Gaulle International Airport – Terminals 1, 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, 2G, and 3. Frequent shuttle services run between the terminals for the convenience of passengers. You can reach this airport via buses, taxis, and rental cars.
The Orly Airport (ORY) is the second international airport of Paris and is near to Disneyland Paris and at a distance of 19 Km from the city center. The airport offers domestic and international flight services through its two terminals – Terminal South and Terminal West. The Orly Airport can be accessed by buses, taxis, and the automated metro system.
Before you visit Paris, it would be a good idea to learn a few words of French, as not everyone can communicate in English.
Venice is known as the ‘The Floating City’ because of its vast maze of waterways, and water alleys. With its quaint streets, bustling with cafes and local markets, Venice has a dreamlike atmosphere of romance and artistic pleasure. You will be enchanted by its mesmerizing bridges, spanning the Grand Canal, and the palazzos lining its banks, and the maze of small, winding streets, hiding some surprises along the way.
Venice offers many delights to travelers, from romantic gondola rides, to charming cafes and restaurants, to casual walks by the sea, and designer boutiques. In addition to its celebration of culture and romance, Venice is also a delight for shoppers.
You can easily reach this magnificent city as there are two airports here; The Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) and The Treviso Airport (TSF).
The Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE), also known as the Venice Airport, is the fifth busiest airport in Italy. The airport is approximately 12 km from Venice city center. There is a single terminal and it serves both domestic and international flights, connecting the city with national, European and international routes. Commuting between the airport and various city destinations is also made easy with the train station, bus station, and water shuttle.
The Treviso Airport (TSF) in Venice is the second domestic and international airport to Marco Polo Airport. Approximately 31 km from the city of Venice, this airport mainly caters to low-cost airlines, with a domestic, international, and seasonal flight schedule.
Traveling to and from the Treviso Airport is fairly simple as there is an efficient coach service for Venice that runs at regular intervals. You can even hire a taxi or chauffeured car to reach your destination.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Paris to Venice? These airline brands fly from Paris to Venice - President Airlines, easyJet, Air France, Air Austral, Delta, Alitalia, China Eastern Air, Vueling Airlines, Iberia, British Airways, Gol Areos Ltda, Kenya Airways, and China Southern
- How many weekly flights from Paris to Venice? There are 154 weekly flights from Paris to Venice. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - President Airlines has 10, easyJet has 16, Air France has 32, Air Austral has 7, Delta has 9, Alitalia has 31, China Eastern Air has 10, Vueling Airlines has 1, Iberia has 8, British Airways has 1, Gol Areos Ltda has 21, Kenya Airways has 1, and China Southern has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Paris? The first flight from Paris to Venice is at 6:45 PM, which is President Airlines airline 3342 followed by easyJet 4291 which leaves at 2:00 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Paris? The last flight from Paris to Venice is at 9:00 PM which is China Eastern Air.
- What is the airport code of Paris and Venice? Airport code of Paris is PAR and Venice is VCE.
- What is the name of the airport in Paris? The name of the primary airport in Paris is Beauvais-till Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Venice? The name of the primary airport in Venice is Venice Marco Polo Airport.
Paris Airport Details
- Beauvais-till Airport
- "Route de lAeroport
- (+33) 892 68 20 66
Venice Airport Details
- Venice Marco Polo Airport
- "Via Galileo Galilei
- (+39) 041 2606260