Emirates Dubai Dhaka Flights
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Dhaka
Dubai to Dhaka Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
While planning a vacation abroad is something we all look forward to, booking tickets is a process that most of us dread. To make sure that your vacation is hassle-free from the very beginning, Cleartrip has made the process of booking flights fast and easy.
Emirates is a travel partner to passengers travelling in India and abroad. It connects flyers to Indian cities, such as Mumbai, Cochin and Ahmedabad, as well as foreign destinations like Dubai, Seattle and Sydney.
Every week, Emirates operates 81 flights between Dubai and Dhaka. The first Emirates flight is 582, which departs at 1:45 AM. The last flight is 584, which leaves at 1:20 PM. On average, a Emirates flight from Dubai and Dhaka takes 6 hours 30 mins.
Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best Emirates offers. Emirates's flights starting at Dubai depart from Dubai International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is DXB. When these flights land in Shahjalal International Airport, they arrive at Dhaka. The IATA code for this airport is DAC.
Booking tickets with the Cleartrip app will help you to save time and money. Search for the cheapest flights by comparing prices using its Fare Calendar. It also offers the widest range of payment options and allows you to view fares in all major currencies. Choose Cleartrip for assured convenience during your travels.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Dhaka? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Dhaka - Emirates
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Dhaka? There are 81 weekly flights from Dubai to Dhaka. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights -
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Dhaka is at 1:45 AM, which is Emirates airline 582 .
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Dhaka is at 1:20 PM which is Emirates.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Dhaka? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Dhaka is DAC.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dhaka? The name of the primary airport in Dhaka is Shahjalal International Airport.