Singapore (SIN) Denpasar Bali (DPS) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Singapore to Denpasar Bali
Singapore To Denpasar Bali Flight Schedule ( 46 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Emirates, Jetstar, SilkAir (S) Pte, Singapore Airlines, JetStar Asia, Tiger Airways, Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch, Xiamen Airlines, Indonesia Air Asia, Scandinavian SAS, and Virgin Australia are the airlines that operate between Singapore and Denpasar Bali. Every week, there are 300 flights from Singapore to Denpasar Bali. Of this number, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 12, Emirates has 7, Jetstar has 7, SilkAir (S) Pte has 35, Singapore Airlines has 49, JetStar Asia has 14, Tiger Airways has 14, Jet Airways has 14, Etihad Airways has 2, Garuda Indonesia has 49, Air France has 14, KLM Royal Dutch has 13, Xiamen Airlines has 14, Indonesia Air Asia has 28, Scandinavian SAS has 7, and Virgin Australia has 21.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Singapore leave from Singapore Changi Airport. The IATA code of this airport is SIN. Flights landing at Denpasar Bali arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport. The IATA code of this airport is DPS.
Whether you are booking a flight from Singapore to Denpasar Bali for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
The price of a Singapore to Denpasar Bali flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 4739 or up to Rs. 292823.
A city of towering skyscrapers and bright city lights, Singapore is a beacon of modernity and technological prowess and is one of the most desirable locations to visit and live in. It is known for its excellent urban infrastructure, with well-connected highways that allow smooth-running traffic, glittering malls, clean and wide boulevards surrounded by manicured trees, and at the same time endowed with dense forests that provide a home to chirping birds and wildlife. It is a city where modernity charges forward, but the charm of the aging soul of the city is not lost.
Singapore has no dearth of tourist attractions and the city promises to keep you entertained, right from the time you step into the airport! You can get on a boat and take a tour of the island, an activity that is extremely popular with tourists. This small island state has an impressive atmosphere of contrasts, which abounds with activities, making it very tough to pick out the top few. Theme pubs, casinos, and nightclubs will ensure that your night is well-spent.
The city is connected to international airports via the Singapore Changi Airport, which is located at a short distance from the commercial center in Changi. It is one of the world’s busiest airports in the Southeast Asian region, and is also rated as one of the best. There are three terminals at the Singapore Changi Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. To ensure easy transit of passengers between terminals there is skytrain service that is operational between 5:00 AM and 2:30 AM.
Commuters will have no trouble commuting from the airport as it is well-connected with public buses, taxis, rental cars and trains. You can even hire limousines from the airport.
Singapore airport is an entertainment hub in itself and visitors often tend to lose track of time exploring the various attractions at the airport, including theaters and gaming consoles, so be careful if you are spending any waiting time at the airport.
About Denpasar Bali(DPS)
Bali is the definition of tropical paradise, and is one of the most popular destinations with honeymooners, vacationers, and film crews as well. Not surprisingly, Bali was awarded the ‘World’s best island’ title, by The International Travel Magazine. People are drawn to Bali for its immaculate beaches, diving spots, prime surfing locations, and inimitable culture.
There is a lot more to Bali beyond its beaches, and you will find a lot to explore beyond its coastline. Nature enthusiasts will be delighted, as it is a treasure trove of natural beauty, with a mixed bag of natural wonders like food-laden forests, dense jungles, active volcanoes, picturesque rice fields, and mountains swarming with tropical plants.
Bali is also home to a number of historical sites and buildings, heritage museums, and art galleries. Whether you are a spa lover, history buff or an adrenaline junkie, Bali will not disappoint you. Souvenir hunters will also be spoiled for choice with the rich offerings of carved jewelry, handicrafts, and fine art at the local markets.
You can reach Bali easily as the Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). The airport is also referred to locally as Denpasar International Airport, and is at a distance of 13 km to the south of the city of Denpasar. It is Indonesia’s third-busiest international airport. There are two terminals at the Ngurah Rai International Airport – the Domestic Terminal and the International Terminal. The domestic terminal is located in the old building and is used exclusively for domestic flights, while the International Terminal is located in the newly constructed L shaped structure.
Traveling to and from the airport is easy, as there is an official taxi counter located outside the airport to take you to the city. You can also take advantage of the car rental services available at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Singapore to Denpasar Bali? These airline brands fly from Singapore to Denpasar Bali - Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Emirates, Jetstar, SilkAir (S) Pte, Singapore Airlines, JetStar Asia, Tiger Airways, Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch, Xiamen Airlines, Indonesia Air Asia, Scandinavian SAS, and Virgin Australia
- How many weekly flights from Singapore to Denpasar Bali? There are 300 weekly flights from Singapore to Denpasar Bali. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 12, Emirates has 7, Jetstar has 7, SilkAir (S) Pte has 35, Singapore Airlines has 49, JetStar Asia has 14, Tiger Airways has 14, Jet Airways has 14, Etihad Airways has 2, Garuda Indonesia has 49, Air France has 14, KLM Royal Dutch has 13, Xiamen Airlines has 14, Indonesia Air Asia has 28, Scandinavian SAS has 7, and Virgin Australia has 21
- When does the first flight leave from Singapore? The first flight from Singapore to Denpasar Bali is at 4:55 AM, which is Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink airline 276 followed by Emirates 7595 which leaves at 4:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Singapore? The last flight from Singapore to Denpasar Bali is at 9:05 PM which is Indonesia Air Asia.
- What is the airport code of Singapore and Denpasar Bali? Airport code of Singapore is SIN and Denpasar Bali is DPS.
- What is the name of the airport in Singapore? The name of the primary airport in Singapore is Singapore Changi Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Denpasar Bali? The name of the primary airport in Denpasar Bali is Ngurah Rai Airport.
Singapore Airport Details
- Singapore Changi Airport
- "Airport Blvd
- (+65) 6595 6868
Denpasar Bali Airport Details
- Ngurah Rai Airport
- "Jalan Raya
- (+62) 361 9351011 EXT. 5055