Amsterdam (AMS) to Rome (ROM) Flight Booking
Amsterdam To Rome Flight Schedule ( 22 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Amsterdam to Rome, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport with an IATA code FCO.While in Rome, enjoy a comfortable stay at Hotel Eden , St.George or Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese These are some of the top hotels in Rome. JC Hotel , JC Contemporary and Park Hotel Villa Grazioli are located near the Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport airport.
Between Amsterdam and Rome, 10 airlines are operational In a week, around 124 flights travel from Amsterdam to Rome The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:10:00.
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Amsterdam is a thriving tourist destination with wide open boulevards, beautiful waterways, street cafes, and art-filled museums. Inspire yourself with a tour of the famous monuments in Amsterdam, head over to local markets that are hidden in silent corners of the city to find anything from spices to clothing, or relax in one café before moving on to the next. Amsterdam has a lot to offer to visitors and you will be pleasantly surprised at every corner.
It is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Europe. Its cozy and convivial charm makes the city popular with honeymooners. When in Amsterdam, don’t miss out on canal cruises, as there is scarcely a better way to explore the city than by floating down its many waterways and canals. With over 150 canals crisscrossing the city, there really is no better way for a tourist to experience Amsterdam.
Amsterdam has long been a popular international tourist destination and it is well-connected, with the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) located just 9.1 km to the southwest of the city. It is Amsterdam’s and Netherland’s most important international airport. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol has a single terminal, which is divided into three halls and each of them is connected to seven piers and different concourses.
The airport is connected to nearby towns and cities through buses and trains. The Schipol train station is located directly below the airport, from where passengers can board both domestic and international trains. There are also taxi and car rental services for travelers who want their privacy.
Rome is also known as ‘The Eternal City’, with its iconic monuments that still testify to the glory and grandeur of what was the ancient Roman Empire. The landscape is defined by its splendid sculptures, mosaics, and the mystical underground catacombs. Rome is Italy’s explosive celebration of culture, art, and history. You will find beautiful ancient ruins and exquisite medieval churches, surrounded by quiet lanes, streets brimming with activity, and beautiful cafes everywhere.
Rome is every art lover’s dream as the art is not just limited to the museums or galleries, but is scattered throughout the streets and cobbled avenues. In addition to art and culture, Rome is also a celebrated fashion capital and shopping destination.
The fastest way to reach Rome is by air. There are two airports in Rome, namely The Leonardo da Vinci International Airport and The Ciampino-G. B. Pastine International Airport.
The Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO) or the Rome Airport Fiumicino is Italy’s first airport. It is located approximately 25 km to the southwest of Rome. There are four terminals at the airport – Terminals 1, 2, 3, and 5. Terminals 1, 2, and 3 serve domestic flights, while Terminal 5 is handles international flights. The airport is well-connected with the city via trains, and taxis. It is known for its efficient Leonardo Express that links the airport to Rome’s main railway station.
The Ciampino-G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA) is the secondary international airport of Rome. This airport is 12 km south of central Rome and is one of the oldest airports still in use. Since its inception, Ciampino has been handling executive flights and charter flights almost exclusively. The airport is well-connected to the city, with buses and taxis easily available to get to any part of the city.
As there are new operational conditions at the Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, it is best to verify your terminal number and departure status to avoid inconvenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Amsterdam to Rome? These airline brands fly from Amsterdam to Rome - Vueling Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, KLM Royal Dutch, Malaysia Airlines, Etihad Airways, China Southern, Alitalia, Jet Airways, and Gol Areos Ltda
- How many weekly flights from Amsterdam to Rome? There are 124 weekly flights from Amsterdam to Rome. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Vueling Airlines has 4, British Airways has 1, Iberia has 4, KLM Royal Dutch has 35, Malaysia Airlines has 21, Etihad Airways has 14, China Southern has 3, Alitalia has 21, Jet Airways has 14, and Gol Areos Ltda has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Amsterdam? The first flight from Amsterdam to Rome is at 7:20 AM, which is Vueling Airlines airline 6291 followed by British Airways 8130 which leaves at 7:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Amsterdam? The last flight from Amsterdam to Rome is at 9:40 PM which is Vueling Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Amsterdam and Rome? Airport code of Amsterdam is AMS and Rome is ROM.
- What is the name of the airport in Amsterdam? The name of the primary airport in Amsterdam is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- What is the name of the airport in Rome? The name of the primary airport in Rome is Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport.
- How much time does it take to reach from Amsterdam to Rome in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:10:00 to reach from Amsterdam to Rome.
- What are some good options to stay at Rome? When in Rome, you may stay at Hotel Eden , St.George or Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
- Which hotels are located near the Rome airport? Some of the top hotels near Rome airport are JC Hotel , JC Contemporary and Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Amsterdam Airport Details
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- "Evert van de Beekstraat 202
- (+31) 900 0141
Rome Airport Details
- Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport
- "Via Appia Nuova
- (+39) (0) 6 65951