Air Arabia Mumbai Sharjah Flights
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Sharjah
Mumbai to Sharjah Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
While planning a vacation abroad is something we all look forward to, booking tickets is a process that most of us dread. To make sure that your vacation is hassle-free from the very beginning, Cleartrip has made the process of booking flights fast and easy.
Air Arabia is a travel partner to passengers travelling in India and abroad. It connects flyers to Indian cities, such as Mumbai, Trivandrum and Cochin, as well as foreign destinations like Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Alexandria.
Every week, Air Arabia operates 14 flights between Mumbai and Sharjah. The first Air Arabia flight is 407, which departs at 4:55 AM. The last flight is 402, which leaves at 9:50 PM. On average, a Air Arabia flight from Mumbai and Sharjah takes 1 hour 40 mins.
Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best Air Arabia offers. Air Arabia's flights starting at Mumbai depart from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is BOM. When these flights land in Sharjah International Airport, they arrive at Sharjah. The IATA code for this airport is SHJ.
Booking tickets with the Cleartrip app will help you to save time and money. Search for the cheapest flights by comparing prices using its Fare Calendar. It also offers the widest range of payment options and allows you to view fares in all major currencies. Choose Cleartrip for assured convenience during your travels.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Sharjah? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Sharjah - Air Arabia
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Sharjah? There are 14 weekly flights from Mumbai to Sharjah. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights -
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Sharjah is at 4:55 AM, which is Air Arabia airline 407 .
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Sharjah is at 9:50 PM which is Air Arabia.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Sharjah? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Sharjah is SHJ.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Sharjah? The name of the primary airport in Sharjah is Sharjah International Airport.