Amsterdam (AMS) Lima (LIM) Flight Schedule
Amsterdam To Lima Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
KLM Royal Dutch, Alitalia, Air France, and China Southern are the airlines that operate between Amsterdam and Lima. Every week, there are 27 flights from Amsterdam to Lima. Of this number, KLM Royal Dutch has 6, Alitalia has 7, Air France has 7, and China Southern has 7.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Amsterdam leave from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The IATA code of this airport is AMS. Flights landing at Lima arrive at Jorge Chavez International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is LIM.
Whether you are booking a flight from Amsterdam to Lima for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Amsterdam to Lima? These airline brands fly from Amsterdam to Lima - KLM Royal Dutch, Alitalia, Air France, and China Southern
- How many weekly flights from Amsterdam to Lima? There are 27 weekly flights from Amsterdam to Lima. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - KLM Royal Dutch has 6, Alitalia has 7, Air France has 7, and China Southern has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Amsterdam? The first flight from Amsterdam to Lima is at 12:35 PM, which is KLM Royal Dutch airline 0743 followed by Alitalia 3770 which leaves at 12:35 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Amsterdam? The last flight from Amsterdam to Lima is at 12:35 PM which is China Southern.
- What is the airport code of Amsterdam and Lima? Airport code of Amsterdam is AMS and Lima is LIM.
- What is the name of the airport in Amsterdam? The name of the primary airport in Amsterdam is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- What is the name of the airport in Lima? The name of the primary airport in Lima is Jorge Chavez International Airport.
Amsterdam Airport Details
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- "Evert van de Beekstraat 202
- (+31) 900 0141
Lima Airport Details
- Jorge Chavez International Airport
- "s/n Av Elmer Faucett
- (+51) 1 5173100