Air India Kolkata Guwahati Flights
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Kolkata to Guwahati
Kolkata to Guwahati Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Complicated ticket booking processes dampen the excitement of travelling. With Cleartrip, booking tickets for a Air India flight between Kolkata to Guwahati is an easy and convenient experience.
Air India provides service to customers in the domestic and international airline sectors. It connects flyers to international destinations like Frankfurt, London and Istanbul, as well as prominent Indian cities, such as New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.
The first Air India flight from Kolkata to Guwahati is 9739, which departs at 5:50 AM. The last flight is 729, which departs at 9:50 AM.
The total number of weekly Air India flights on this route is 19. To avail of the best Air India offers, book your tickets at least 30-45 days in advance.
Air India's Kolkata flights depart from the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is CCU. They land at the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport located in Guwahati. The IATA code for this airport is GAU.
Cleartrip’s website offers holistic information about Air India's flight schedules. Here, you may also check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. To save time at the airport, you may avail of our Web check-in option too. For a hassle-free booking of Air India tickets, always choose Cleartrip.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Guwahati? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Guwahati - Air India
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Guwahati? There are 19 weekly flights from Kolkata to Guwahati. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 19,
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Guwahati is at 5:50 AM, which is Air India airline 9739 followed by Air India 729 which leaves at 9:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Guwahati is at 9:50 AM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Guwahati? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Guwahati is GAU.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Guwahati? The name of the primary airport in Guwahati is Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport.