Johannesburg (JNB) George (GRJ) Flight Schedule
Johannesburg To George Flight Schedule ( 27 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
Safair, South African, Kulula.com, Kenya Airways, Air France, and Mango are the airlines that operate between Johannesburg and George. Every week, there are 74 flights from Johannesburg to George. Of this number, Safair has 9, South African has 20, Kulula.com has 23, Kenya Airways has 16, Air France has 5, and Mango has 1.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Johannesburg leave from Lanseria International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is JNB. Flights landing at George arrive at George Airport. The IATA code of this airport is GRJ.
Whether you are booking a flight from Johannesburg to George for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Johannesburg to George? These airline brands fly from Johannesburg to George - Safair, South African, Kulula.com, Kenya Airways, Air France, and Mango
- How many weekly flights from Johannesburg to George? There are 74 weekly flights from Johannesburg to George. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Safair has 9, South African has 20, Kulula.com has 23, Kenya Airways has 16, Air France has 5, and Mango has 1
- When does the first flight leave from Johannesburg? The first flight from Johannesburg to George is at 6:30 AM, which is Safair airline 222 followed by South African 1501 which leaves at 6:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Johannesburg? The last flight from Johannesburg to George is at 5:15 PM which is Kulula.com.
- What is the airport code of Johannesburg and George? Airport code of Johannesburg is JNB and George is GRJ.
- What is the name of the airport in Johannesburg? The name of the primary airport in Johannesburg is Lanseria International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in George? The name of the primary airport in George is George Airport.
Johannesburg Airport Details
- Lanseria International Airport
- "Airport Rd
- (+27) 11 367 0300