Dubai (DXB) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur
Dubai to Kuala Lumpur Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport with an IATA code KUL.While in Kuala Lumpur, enjoy a comfortable stay at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur , Ascott Kuala Lumpur or JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur These are some of the top hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Empress Hotel Sepang , Sky City Hotel Sepang KLIA and Sama-Sama Hotel, KL International Airport are located near the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Kuala Lumpur, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 42 flights travel from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 07h 15m. Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1037. This may extend up to ₹ 528732. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
About Kuala Lumpur(KUL)
Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, is a city that features on every travel-junkie’s bucket list. With its green parks, historic temples, glitzy nightclubs, splendid beaches, shiny skyscrapers, and luxurious shopping malls, this South-East Asian gem is sure to leave you enchanted and wanting more.
Kuala Lumpur truly is a tourist haven, with its rich and diverse cultural heritage. A beacon of progress, modernity, and commerce, the city also boasts of a rich culture and tradition. Somehow, the laidback culture and rich history survives in contrast to the fast pace of the city, still blending seamlessly. Small, yet attractive shops greet you at every corner, and the big luxury brands in glistening malls make Kuala Lumpur a shopaholic’s paradise.
If you are a nature lover and wildlife enthusiast, the city will not disappoint you either, as it is home to Aquaria KLCC and the KL Bird Park. Shoppers, party-goers, nature lovers or food enthusiasts, will all find some part of the city to claim as their own.
The city is served by Kuala Lumpur International Airport, which is situated in the Sepang district. It has grown to become one of the top airports in the world. It has two terminals- Klia 1 and Klia 2. Klia 2 is the world's largest purpose-built terminal. The KLIA Ekspres and the KLIA transit train services facilitate easy transfer from one terminal to another. The airport also offers cargo and freight services.
The fastest way to get to the city from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport is by train, although there are other services like taxis, buses, and car rentals available too.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur - Emirates and Malaysia Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur? There are 42 weekly flights from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 21 and Malaysia Airlines has 21
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur is at 3:10 AM, which is Emirates airline 346 followed by Malaysia Airlines 4502 which leaves at 3:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur is at 9:25 PM which is Malaysia Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Kuala Lumpur? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Kuala Lumpur is KUL.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kuala Lumpur? The name of the primary airport in Kuala Lumpur is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur? Dubai to Kuala Lumpur flights cost between ₹ 1037 and ₹ 528732 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 07h 15m to reach from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur.
- What are some good options to stay at Kuala Lumpur? When in Kuala Lumpur, you may stay at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur , Ascott Kuala Lumpur or JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Which hotels are located near the Kuala Lumpur airport? Some of the top hotels near Kuala Lumpur airport are Empress Hotel Sepang , Sky City Hotel Sepang KLIA and Sama-Sama Hotel, KL International Airport
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710