IndiGo Kolkata Nagpur Flights
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Kolkata to Nagpur
Kolkata to Nagpur Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Complicated ticket booking processes dampen the excitement of travelling. With Cleartrip, booking tickets for a IndiGo flight between Kolkata to Nagpur is an easy and convenient experience.
IndiGo provides service to customers in the domestic and international airline sectors. It connects flyers to international destinations like Dubai, Bangkok and Muscat, as well as prominent Indian cities, such as New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
The first IndiGo flight from Kolkata to Nagpur is 202, which departs at 12:55 PM. The last flight is 404, which departs at 6:05 PM.
The total number of weekly IndiGo flights on this route is 26. To avail of the best IndiGo offers, book your tickets at least 30-45 days in advance.
IndiGo's Kolkata flights depart from the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is CCU. They land at the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport located in Nagpur. The IATA code for this airport is NAG.
Cleartrip’s website offers holistic information about IndiGo's flight schedules. Here, you may also check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. To save time at the airport, you may avail of our Web check-in option too. For a hassle-free booking of IndiGo tickets, always choose Cleartrip.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Nagpur? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Nagpur - IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Nagpur? There are 26 weekly flights from Kolkata to Nagpur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 26,
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Nagpur is at 12:55 PM, which is IndiGo airline 202 followed by IndiGo 404 which leaves at 5:55 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Nagpur is at 6:05 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Nagpur? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Nagpur is NAG.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Nagpur? The name of the primary airport in Nagpur is Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport.