IndiGo Web Check-In
IndiGo Online Check-in Check in
Web check-in is simply a way to check-in for your flight online and obtain the boarding pass. This mode of check-in is very convenient as you may do the same from anywhere, including your home or office. While checking-in, you will also get to select your preferred seat.How many hours before my flight can I Web check-in?
You may check-in anytime prior to 1 hour before your flight’s scheduled departure time. Following that, you will not get to check-in online.Can I use Web check-in for domestic as well as international flights?
While you can use the Web check-in option for domestic flights, this facility is not available for international flights.Will I be eligible for Web check-in?
You will be eligible for Web check-in if you meet the following criteria:
- You have a valid as well as confirmed PNR or IndiGo booking reference
- Your IndiGo booking reference has been purchased either directly from the airline or from a travel agent
- The number of passengers on 1 PNR does not exceed 9
- The number of segments for which you want to Web check-in does not exceed 4
You will be ineligible to Web check-in in the following situations:
- If you are availing of any Special Service Requests (with the exception of meals). For example, if you have requested service for an infant or a wheelchair-bound person.
- If you are traveling on an international flight
- If you are traveling on a connecting flight
- If the number of passengers traveling on 1 PNR exceeds 9
Up to 9 passengers can check-in on 1 PNR.Do I have to print out my boarding pass?
You can either take a print out or email your eBoarding pass while checking-in.Will I be able to move directly towards the boarding gate in case I have checked-in online?
If you do not have any checked-in baggage, then you may proceed towards the boarding gate with your eBoarding pass after checking-in online. If you have checked-in baggage, then you will have to check-in your luggage at the baggage drop counter before proceeding towards the boarding gate.What are the other check-in facilities available for IndiGo Airlines flights?
Apart from Web check-in, the following are the other facilities available:
- Airport check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
Airport check-in happens at the airport. For domestic flights, the check-in counters open around 2 hours before the scheduled departure and close 45 minutes prior. For international flights, the check-in counters open around 4 hours before the scheduled departure and close 1 hour 15 minutes prior.What are mobile and kiosk check-in?
Mobile check-in lets you check-in from the IndiGo app while kiosk check-in is another way you may check-in at the airport. Both options let you select your preferred seat and print out your boarding pass.