IndiGo Guwahati Kolkata Flights
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Guwahati to Kolkata
Guwahati to Kolkata Flight Schedule ( 7 flights found )
Complicated ticket booking processes dampen the excitement of travelling. With Cleartrip, booking tickets for a IndiGo flight between Guwahati to Kolkata is an easy and convenient experience.
IndiGo provides service to customers in the domestic and international airline sectors. It connects flyers to international destinations like Dubai, Bangkok and Muscat, as well as prominent Indian cities, such as New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
The first IndiGo flight from Guwahati to Kolkata is 434, which departs at 10:55 AM. The last flight is 624, which departs at 8:00 PM.
The total number of weekly IndiGo flights on this route is 63. To avail of the best IndiGo offers, book your tickets at least 30-45 days in advance.
IndiGo's Guwahati flights depart from the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is GAU. They land at the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport located in Kolkata. The IATA code for this airport is CCU.
Cleartrip’s website offers holistic information about IndiGo's flight schedules. Here, you may also check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. To save time at the airport, you may avail of our Web check-in option too. For a hassle-free booking of IndiGo tickets, always choose Cleartrip.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Guwahati to Kolkata? These airline brands fly from Guwahati to Kolkata - IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Guwahati to Kolkata? There are 63 weekly flights from Guwahati to Kolkata. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 63,
- When does the first flight leave from Guwahati? The first flight from Guwahati to Kolkata is at 10:55 AM, which is IndiGo airline 434 followed by IndiGo 208 which leaves at 12:20 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Guwahati? The last flight from Guwahati to Kolkata is at 8:00 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Guwahati and Kolkata? Airport code of Guwahati is GAU and Kolkata is CCU.
- What is the name of the airport in Guwahati? The name of the primary airport in Guwahati is Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.