Mumbai (BOM) to Varanasi (VNS) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Varanasi
Mumbai to Varanasi Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Varanasi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport with an IATA code VNS.While in Varanasi, enjoy a comfortable stay at Taj Nadesar Palace , Brijrama Palace, A Heritage Hotel or Rivatas By Ideal These are some of the top hotels in Varanasi. and Hotel K.J International are located near the Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Varanasi, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 34 flights travel from Mumbai to Varanasi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02h 05m. Mumbai to Varanasi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2882. This may extend up to ₹ 15995. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Varanasi (VNS)
Varanasi or Banaras, as it was formerly known, is a perfect blend of religion, culture and history. Varanasi is truly a riot of colors, unrelenting chaos and magnificent temples. The ancient charm of this city, its importance to Hinduism, and its celebration of rituals is what preserves and gives it such appeal to tourists.
This is the city where mornings begin with the chimes of temple bells and dusk fades in with the spectacular aartis. It is often called the ‘City of Gods’ and Varanasi is indeed an idyllic spiritual getaway. A visit to this magnificent city is an experience of self-discovery and an adventure at every step.
You can easily reach this city, as the Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport is located approximately 26 kilometers to the north-west of Varanasi, in Uttar Pradesh. The international terminal of Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport features two counters for check-in, three each for customs and immigration, and one for security. The domestic terminal features seven check-in counters and one security counter.
Traveling between the airport and the city is simple as there is an efficient bus service. Pre-paid taxis are also available to commute between various city locations, to and from the airport. In case you want to rent a car, you can also avail the car rental service at the airport itself. Interstate taxi and cab services are also available outside the airport.
Be wary of unscrupulous taxi drivers. Because of the huge influx of tourists, many taxi drivers try to extract higher fares, by following the longest possible route to get to destinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Varanasi? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Varanasi - SpiceJet, Air India, and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Varanasi? There are 34 weekly flights from Mumbai to Varanasi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7, Air India has 7, and IndiGo has 20
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Varanasi is at 7:25 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 704 followed by Air India 695 which leaves at 10:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Varanasi is at 4:45 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Varanasi? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Varanasi is VNS.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Varanasi? The name of the primary airport in Varanasi is Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Varanasi? Mumbai to Varanasi flights cost between ₹ 2882 and ₹ 15995 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Varanasi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02h 05m to reach from Mumbai to Varanasi.
- What are some good options to stay at Varanasi? When in Varanasi, you may stay at Taj Nadesar Palace , Brijrama Palace, A Heritage Hotel or Rivatas By Ideal
- Which hotels are located near the Varanasi airport? Some of the top hotels near Varanasi airport are and Hotel K.J International
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Varanasi Airport Details
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport
- "Airport Director