Mumbai (BOM) Port Blair (IXZ) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Port Blair
Mumbai to Port Blair Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Port Blair, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Vir Savarkar International Airport with an IATA code IXZ.While in Port Blair, enjoy a comfortable stay at Sea Shell , Sentinel or Sea Princess These are some of the top hotels in Port Blair. Jazeera Resort , Sea Shell and Megapode Resort are located near the Vir Savarkar International Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Port Blair, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 14 flights travel from Mumbai to Port Blair The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03:15:00. Mumbai to Port Blair flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 6209. This may extend up to ₹ 50749. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Port Blair (IXZ)
Port Blair is a small port town with a historic past and a tourist haven of today. Situated in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Port Blair is the perfect geographic getaway. The Andaman Islands are a small group of islands in the Andaman Sea. For many tourists this is the perfect destination for honeymooning and holidaying, as it is peaceful and blessed with a pleasant climate, lush green landscape, and beautiful sandy beaches that are surrounded by crystal clear waters and beautiful coral formations.
Port Blair is ideal for tourists looking for adventure, tranquility, or romance as you can find it all here. You can dive in the waters of Port Blair, swim through some of the best coral reefs, and experience snorkeling or scuba diving. In case you want to have a lazy relaxing holiday, head to the Jolly Buoy, an untouched stretch of white sand. This tropical island will not disappoint the shoppers either. There are extravagant markets filled with some takeaway souvenirs, handicrafts, traditional clothing, and sea shells.
Port Blair may be in the midst of the ocean, but it is connected via the Veer Savarkar International Airport (IXZ), also known as the Port Blair Airport, which located roughly 2 km south of the city. It is the primary airport that connects the Andaman and Nicobar Islands to the other parts of the country. There is only one terminal at the Veer Savarkar International Airport and it handles all domestic flights.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport, as taxi services and car rentals are easily available. Buses also ply from the airport to other locations.
Flight delays and cancellations are fairly common as the islands experience frequent rains throughout the year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Port Blair? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Port Blair - GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Port Blair? There are 14 weekly flights from Mumbai to Port Blair. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - GoAir has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Port Blair is at 4:00 AM, which is GoAir airline 461 followed by GoAir 305 which leaves at 5:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Port Blair is at 5:50 AM which is GoAir.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Port Blair? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Port Blair is IXZ.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Port Blair? The name of the primary airport in Port Blair is Vir Savarkar International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Port Blair? Mumbai to Port Blair flights cost between ₹ 6209 and ₹ 50749 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Port Blair in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03:15:00 to reach from Mumbai to Port Blair.
- What are some good options to stay at Port Blair? When in Port Blair, you may stay at Sea Shell , Sentinel or Sea Princess
- Which hotels are located near the Port Blair airport? Some of the top hotels near Port Blair airport are Jazeera Resort , Sea Shell and Megapode Resort
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org