Hyderabad (HYD) Dubai (DXB) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Hyderabad to Dubai
Hyderabad To Dubai Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Hyderabad to Dubai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Dubai International Airport with an IATA code DXB.While in Dubai, enjoy a comfortable stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
Between Hyderabad and Dubai, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 40 flights travel from Hyderabad to Dubai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03:35:00. Hyderabad to Dubai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 6570. This may extend up to ₹ 208664. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
The capital city of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is a major center for the technology industry in India. The princely city also referred to as ‘City of Pearls’ or ‘City of Nawabs’ is fast gaining the status of a corporate hub.
This city offers a perfect blend of royal heritage and cosmopolitan culture. On one hand, fascinating historical monuments, transport you to the era of the Golconda sultanate, while on the other the budding corporate parks and IT industry will treat you to the glitz and glamour of modern city-life.
As Hyderabad is emerging as one of the IT hubs, it is well-connected with the world through its Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. It is approximately 22 Km from the city center and one of the busiest airports in terms of passenger traffic. The airport houses an integrated terminal for arrival and departure for both domestic and international flights. For the ease of Haj pilgrims, there is a special terminal.
In Hyderabad, travelling to and from the airport is hassle-free. Take the benefit of a luxury bus service called Pushpak Airport Liner run by the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) and the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC). These luxury buses ply between the airport and major points in the city of Hyderabad. In addition, you can even find cabs or car rentals if you want even greater comfort and convenience.
As the city has witnessed rapid growth and development in recent years, traffic snarls are not uncommon; for this reason, it is highly recommended to plan your departure and arrival at the airport with adequate buffer-time to avoid possible delays.
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Hyderabad to Dubai? These airline brands fly from Hyderabad to Dubai - Flydubai, Emirates, IndiGo, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Hyderabad to Dubai? There are 40 weekly flights from Hyderabad to Dubai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Flydubai has 5, Emirates has 21, IndiGo has 7, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Hyderabad? The first flight from Hyderabad to Dubai is at 3:05 AM, which is Flydubai airline 436 followed by Emirates 525 which leaves at 4:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Hyderabad? The last flight from Hyderabad to Dubai is at 9:50 PM which is Emirates.
- What is the airport code of Hyderabad and Dubai? Airport code of Hyderabad is HYD and Dubai is DXB.
- What is the name of the airport in Hyderabad? The name of the primary airport in Hyderabad is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Hyderabad to Dubai? Hyderabad to Dubai flights cost between ₹ 6570 and ₹ 208664 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Hyderabad to Dubai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03:35:00 to reach from Hyderabad to Dubai.
- What are some good options to stay at Dubai? When in Dubai, you may stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
Hyderabad Airport Details
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- "GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
- 91-40-6676 4000
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai International Airport
- Al Twar - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 2161216 / +971 4 224 5555