Cochin (COK) to Dubai (DXB) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Cochin to Dubai
Cochin to Dubai Flight Schedule ( 9 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Cochin to Dubai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport with an IATA code DXB.While in Dubai, enjoy a comfortable stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
Between Cochin and Dubai, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 49 flights travel from Cochin to Dubai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 45m. Cochin to Dubai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 4719. This may extend up to ₹ 52289. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Kochi is known as the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea'. With its perfect mix of heritage, history, and natural beauty, Kochi is every traveler's dream destination. Having served as a major port and famous trading hub with the Arabs, the Chinese and several European nations since ancient times, the city showcases an intriguing mix of cultures.
Kochi has a lot to offer to its visitors in terms of picturesque locations, regional culture, and local markets. The lush mangroves, inviting backwaters, and ancient cathedrals make Kochi an attractive tourist destination. If you want to witness the grandeur of Kochi, head straight to the market that is filled with local handicrafts, floral carpets, spices, and sea shells.
The Cochin International Airport ensures that the city is well-connected with the rest of the country and the world. As a prominent hub of commercial activity in Kerala, it is the busiest airport in the state. The Cochin International Airport houses two terminals dedicated to passenger flights, with one each exclusively for domestic and international flights. The International terminal is at a distance of just 100 meters from the domestic terminal.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Arriving passengers may book pre-paid taxi and car rental cabs to get to various destinations in and around the city. The KSRTC buses provide inter-city service to passengers and also connect with the airport.
Time-consuming security checks and delays are not uncommon, so make sure you reach the airport early to avoid missing your flight.
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Cochin to Dubai? These airline brands fly from Cochin to Dubai - IndiGo, Flydubai, Emirates, Jet Airways, Air India, Air India Express, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Cochin to Dubai? There are 49 weekly flights from Cochin to Dubai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 8, Flydubai has 4, Emirates has 14, Jet Airways has 3, Air India has 7, Air India Express has 6, and SpiceJet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Cochin? The first flight from Cochin to Dubai is at 2:45 AM, which is IndiGo airline 71 followed by Flydubai 442 which leaves at 2:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Cochin? The last flight from Cochin to Dubai is at 11:45 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Cochin and Dubai? Airport code of Cochin is COK and Dubai is DXB.
- What is the name of the airport in Cochin? The name of the primary airport in Cochin is Cochin International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Cochin to Dubai? Cochin to Dubai flights cost between ₹ 4719 and ₹ 52289 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Cochin to Dubai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 45m to reach from Cochin to Dubai.
- What are some good options to stay at Dubai? When in Dubai, you may stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
Cochin Airport Details
- Cochin International Airport
- "Airport Road
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710