Lhasa to Kathmandu cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Lhasa to Kathmandu
Lhasa To Kathmandu Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Sichuan Airlines and Community Airlines are the airlines that operate flights between Lhasa to Kathmandu. On this route, Sichuan Airlines has 4 and Community Airlines has 7. Passengers may therefore choose between 11 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Lhasa depart from Lhasa Gonggar Airport. The IATA code of this airport is LXA. Flights that land in Kathmandu arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is KTM.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Lhasa to Kathmandu, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu? These airline brands fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu - Sichuan Airlines and Community Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Lhasa to Kathmandu? There are 11 weekly flights from Lhasa to Kathmandu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Sichuan Airlines has 4 and Community Airlines has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Lhasa? The first flight from Lhasa to Kathmandu is at 11:15 AM, which is Sichuan Airlines airline 8719 followed by Community Airlines 407 which leaves at 11:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Lhasa? The last flight from Lhasa to Kathmandu is at 11:50 AM which is Community Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Lhasa and Kathmandu? Airport code of Lhasa is LXA and Kathmandu is KTM.
- What is the name of the airport in Lhasa? The name of the primary airport in Lhasa is Lhasa Gonggar Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu? The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu is Tribhuvan International Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Lhasa to Kathmandu? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Lhasa to Kathmandu is around 01h 30m.
Kathmandu Airport Details
- Tribhuvan International Airport
- Ring Rd