Istanbul to Kathmandu cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Istanbul to Kathmandu
Istanbul to Kathmandu Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Turkish Airlines are the airlines that operate flights between Istanbul to Kathmandu. On this route, Turkish Airlines has 9. Passengers may therefore choose between 9 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Istanbul to Kathmandu is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Istanbul depart from Sabiha Gken International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is IST. Flights that land in Kathmandu arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is KTM.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Istanbul to Kathmandu, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Istanbul to Kathmandu? These airline brands fly from Istanbul to Kathmandu - Turkish Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Istanbul to Kathmandu? There are 9 weekly flights from Istanbul to Kathmandu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Turkish Airlines has 9
- When does the first flight leave from Istanbul? The first flight from Istanbul to Kathmandu is at 8:30 PM, which is Turkish Airlines airline 726 followed by Turkish Airlines 726 which leaves at 8:45 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Istanbul? The last flight from Istanbul to Kathmandu is at 8:45 PM which is Turkish Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Istanbul and Kathmandu? Airport code of Istanbul is IST and Kathmandu is KTM.
- What is the name of the airport in Istanbul? The name of the primary airport in Istanbul is Sabiha Gken International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu? The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu is Tribhuvan International Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Istanbul to Kathmandu? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Istanbul to Kathmandu is around 06h 50m.
Istanbul Airport Details
- Sabiha Gken International Airport
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport Terminal Building Pendik 34912 Istanbul - Turkey
- (+90) 216 588 8000
Kathmandu Airport Details
- Tribhuvan International Airport
- Ring Rd