Bangalore to Kathmandu cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Bangalore to Kathmandu
Bangalore to Kathmandu Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Royal Nepal Corp are the airlines that operate flights between Bangalore to Kathmandu. On this route, Royal Nepal Corp has 6. Passengers may therefore choose between 6 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Bangalore to Kathmandu is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Bangalore depart from Bengaluru International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is BLR. Flights that land in Kathmandu arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is KTM.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Bangalore to Kathmandu, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bangalore to Kathmandu? These airline brands fly from Bangalore to Kathmandu - Royal Nepal Corp
- How many weekly flights from Bangalore to Kathmandu? There are 6 weekly flights from Bangalore to Kathmandu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Royal Nepal Corp has 6
- When does the first flight leave from Bangalore? The first flight from Bangalore to Kathmandu is at 5:50 PM, which is Royal Nepal Corp airline 226 followed by Royal Nepal Corp 226 which leaves at 5:50 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangalore? The last flight from Bangalore to Kathmandu is at 5:50 PM which is Royal Nepal Corp.
- What is the airport code of Bangalore and Kathmandu? Airport code of Bangalore is BLR and Kathmandu is KTM.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu? The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu is Tribhuvan International Airport.
- How much does it cost for flying from Bangalore to Kathmandu? Flying from Bangalore to Kathmandu costs between Rs.7713 and Rs.165676.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Bangalore to Kathmandu? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Bangalore to Kathmandu is around 03h 00m.
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- Airport Director
Kathmandu Airport Details
- Tribhuvan International Airport
- Ring Rd