Kolkata to Varanasi cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Kolkata to Varanasi
Kolkata to Varanasi Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
When you are booking flights from Kolkata to Varanasi, you might find that keeping track of schedules and sales is very often a tedious job. To make this process easy and convenient, Cleartrip has all the information that you need in one place.
The airlines that operate flights between Kolkata and Varanasi are IndiGo and Air India. The total number of weekly flights from Kolkata to Varanasi is 18. Of these flights, IndiGo has 14 and Air India has 4.
To avail of the best offers, book your tickets 45-60 days in advance.
Flights from Kolkata depart from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is CCU. These flights land at Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport in Varanasi. The IATA code for this airport is VNS.
Whether you are flying for business or leisure, use the Cleatrip app to save time and money. Use its one-touch booking feature to reserve tickets in less than 60 seconds. Its Fare Calendar will help you to compare prices and change your booking date instantly. For a hassle-free experience of booking Kolkata to Varanasi flights, always choose Cleartrip.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Varanasi? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Varanasi - IndiGo and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Varanasi? There are 18 weekly flights from Kolkata to Varanasi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 14 and Air India has 4
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Varanasi is at 8:25 AM, which is IndiGo airline 713 followed by IndiGo 713 which leaves at 8:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Varanasi is at 2:30 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Varanasi? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Varanasi is VNS.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Varanasi? The name of the primary airport in Varanasi is Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Kolkata to Varanasi? Kolkata to Varanasi flights cost between ₹ 3046 and ₹ 19989 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Kolkata to Varanasi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 15m to reach from Kolkata to Varanasi.
What are some good options to stay at Varanasi?
Some five star hotels are
The Gateway Hotel Ganges ,
Ramada Plaza JHV
and Hotel Clarks.
Some four star hotels are Radisson Hotel Varanasi , Rivatas and BrijRama Palace - A Heritage Hotel.
Some budget hotels are Hotel Alka , Treebo Janki International and Hotel Vaibhav.
- Which hotels are located near the Varanasi airport? Some of the top hotels near Varanasi airport are and Hotel K.J International
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Varanasi Airport Details
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport
- Airport Director