Kolkata to Shillong cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Kolkata to Shillong
Kolkata to Shillong Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
When you are booking flights from Kolkata to Shillong, you might find that keeping track of schedules and sales is very often a tedious job. To make this process easy and convenient, Cleartrip has all the information that you need in one place.
The airlines that operate flights between Kolkata and Shillong are Alliance Air and Air India. The total number of weekly flights from Kolkata to Shillong is 12. Of these flights, Alliance Air has 6 and Air India has 6.
To avail of the best offers, book your tickets 45-60 days in advance.
Flights from Kolkata depart from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is CCU. These flights land at Shillong Airport in Shillong. The IATA code for this airport is SHL.
Whether you are flying for business or leisure, use the Cleatrip app to save time and money. Use its one-touch booking feature to reserve tickets in less than 60 seconds. Its Fare Calendar will help you to compare prices and change your booking date instantly. For a hassle-free experience of booking Kolkata to Shillong flights, always choose Cleartrip.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Shillong? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Shillong - Alliance Air and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Shillong? There are 12 weekly flights from Kolkata to Shillong. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Alliance Air has 6 and Air India has 6
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Shillong is at 12:35 PM, which is Alliance Air airline 711 followed by Air India 9711 which leaves at 12:45 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Shillong is at 12:45 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Shillong? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Shillong is SHL.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Shillong? The name of the primary airport in Shillong is Shillong Airport.
- How much time does it take to reach from Kolkata to Shillong in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 45m to reach from Kolkata to Shillong.
- What are some good options to stay at Shillong? When in Shillong, you may stay at Ri Kynjai , The Heritage Club or Hotel Polo Towers
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Shillong Airport Details
- Shillong Airport
- Airport Director