Amsterdam to Tokyo cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Amsterdam to Tokyo
Amsterdam to Tokyo Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
KLM Royal Dutch and Air France are the airlines that operate flights between Amsterdam to Tokyo. On this route, KLM Royal Dutch has 11 and Air France has 5. Passengers may therefore choose between 16 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Amsterdam to Tokyo is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Amsterdam depart from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The IATA code of this airport is AMS. Flights that land in Tokyo arrive at Narita International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is NRT.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Amsterdam to Tokyo, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Amsterdam to Tokyo? These airline brands fly from Amsterdam to Tokyo - KLM Royal Dutch and Air France
- How many weekly flights from Amsterdam to Tokyo? There are 16 weekly flights from Amsterdam to Tokyo. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - KLM Royal Dutch has 11 and Air France has 5
- When does the first flight leave from Amsterdam? The first flight from Amsterdam to Tokyo is at 2:40 PM, which is KLM Royal Dutch airline 0861 followed by Air France 5133 which leaves at 2:40 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Amsterdam? The last flight from Amsterdam to Tokyo is at 5:50 PM which is Air France.
- What is the airport code of Amsterdam and Tokyo? Airport code of Amsterdam is AMS and Tokyo is TYO.
- What is the name of the airport in Amsterdam? The name of the primary airport in Amsterdam is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- What is the name of the airport in Tokyo? The name of the primary airport in Tokyo is Narita International Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Amsterdam to Tokyo? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Amsterdam to Tokyo is around 11h 00m.
Amsterdam Airport Details
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Evert van de Beekstraat 202
- (+31) 900 0141
Tokyo Airport Details
- Narita International Airport
- １-１ Furugome
- (+81) 3-5757-8111