Newcastle to Malaga cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Newcastle to Malaga
Newcastle to Malaga Flight Schedule ( 9 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Tui Airways, Jet2.Com, Ryanair, and easyJet are the airlines that operate flights between Newcastle to Malaga. On this route, Tui Airways has 5, Jet2.Com has 3, Ryanair has 3, and easyJet has 4. Passengers may therefore choose between 15 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Newcastle to Malaga is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Newcastle depart from Newcastle Airport. The IATA code of this airport is NCL. Flights that land in Malaga arrive at Mlaga Airport. The IATA code of this airport is AGP.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Newcastle to Malaga, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Newcastle to Malaga? These airline brands fly from Newcastle to Malaga - Tui Airways, Jet2.Com, Ryanair, and easyJet
- How many weekly flights from Newcastle to Malaga? There are 15 weekly flights from Newcastle to Malaga. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Tui Airways has 5, Jet2.Com has 3, Ryanair has 3, and easyJet has 4
- When does the first flight leave from Newcastle? The first flight from Newcastle to Malaga is at 6:40 AM, which is Tui Airways airline 1524 followed by Tui Airways 1422 which leaves at 7:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Newcastle? The last flight from Newcastle to Malaga is at 4:00 PM which is Tui Airways.
- What is the airport code of Newcastle and Malaga? Airport code of Newcastle is NCL and Malaga is AGP.
- What is the name of the airport in Newcastle? The name of the primary airport in Newcastle is Newcastle Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Malaga? The name of the primary airport in Malaga is Mlaga Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Newcastle to Malaga? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Newcastle to Malaga is around 03h 05m.
Newcastle Airport Details
- Newcastle Airport
- (+44) 0871 882 1121
Malaga Airport Details
- Mlaga Airport
- Av Comandante García Morato
- (+34) 952 04 84 84