Dubai to Tokyo cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Dubai to Tokyo
Dubai to Tokyo Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Emirates and Japan Airlines are the airlines that operate flights between Dubai to Tokyo. On this route, Emirates has 28 and Japan Airlines has 14. Passengers may therefore choose between 42 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Dubai to Tokyo is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Dubai depart from Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is DXB. Flights that land in Tokyo arrive at Narita International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is NRT.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Dubai to Tokyo, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Tokyo? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Tokyo - Emirates and Japan Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Tokyo? There are 42 weekly flights from Dubai to Tokyo. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 28 and Japan Airlines has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Tokyo is at 2:55 AM, which is Emirates airline 318 followed by Emirates 318 which leaves at 2:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Tokyo is at 8:35 AM which is Emirates.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Tokyo? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Tokyo is TYO.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Tokyo? The name of the primary airport in Tokyo is Narita International Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Dubai to Tokyo? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Dubai to Tokyo is around 09h 10m.
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Tokyo Airport Details
- Narita International Airport
- １-１ Furugome
- (+81) 3-5757-8111