Vistara Web Check-In
Vistara Online Check-in Check In
Web check-in is a very convenient mode of check-in that is offered by most airlines. With this, you may check-in online with the help of a PC or laptop.What are the Web check-in timings?
Web check-in for Vistara Airlines flights begins 48 hours prior to departure and closes 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. If you are returning via a Vistara flight within 48 hours of your original departure, you may check-in for your return flight at the same time.Am I eligible for Web check-in?
While all passengers flying with Vistara Airlines are eligible for Web check-in, the following are exceptions and will not be able to check-in via the Web:
- Passengers with special requests. This includes requests for wheelchairs, extra seats, stretchers, and others.
- Minors traveling alone without an adult
- Staff travel, industry discount tickets, agent discount tickets, and upgrade vouchers
- International credit card bookings where the card has to be verified prior to boarding the flight
- Groups consisting of 10 people and more on the same booking
Before boarding your flight, it is important to show your Web check-in boarding pass to the security personnel. A photo credit card and a valid photo ID (includes Government-issued IDs like driving license, election card, and passport) may also be asked at the airport.How early will I have to reach the boarding gate if I have checked-in online?
If you are traveling without luggage, you are expected to be at the boarding gate at least 25 minutes before the departure time. If you are traveling with luggage, you will have to arrive at least 60 minutes before the departure time at the check-in counter in order for you to drop your baggage.
If you fail to reach before the boarding gate closes, you will be offloaded from the flight and your ticket will be considered as a ‘No Show’.What are the other modes of check-in available for Vistara Airlines flights?
Apart from Web check-in, there are three other ways of checking-in for Vistara Airlines flights. These are:
- Metro check-in: This facility is only available at the New Delhi metro station. The check-in starts 12 hours prior to flight departure and closes 2 hours prior to flight departure.
- Airport check-in: If you wish to check-in at the airport, you will find dedicated check-in counters for Vistara Airlines. Check-in begins 2.5 hours prior to departure. There are separate check-in counters for those traveling via Business, Premium Economy, and Economy classes. There is also a separate counter for those who have already checked-in and just need to process their baggage.
- Mobile check-in: You may download the Vistara mobile app to check-in on your phone. This app is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows devices. You may also choose to receive your boarding pass via SMS or email. Mobile check-in begins 48 hours before the scheduled departure.