GoAir Web Check-In
GoAir Online Check-in Check in
Web check-in is a way by which you may check-in for your flight online. For this mode of check-in, you do not need to go to the airport extra early. All you need is a PC or laptop and a steady Internet connection. You will also need a printer to print your boarding pass, which you will receive once you have checked-in.How many hours prior to my flight can I check-in online?
You may check-in online up to 72 hours prior to your flight’s scheduled departure.What benefits do I get with GoAir’s Web check-in?
There are many benefits of checking-in online. Some of these include:
- You get to check-in from anywhere
- Greater convenience
- Saves a lot of time
- You may choose your preferred seat
- No need to wait in long queues
- Easy process
While Web check-in is available to all passengers, you may be deemed ineligible to avail of this service if you fall in one of the below categories:
- If you need special assistance (Eg: A wheelchair)
- If you are traveling with an infant
- If you are an unaccompanied minor
The GoAir website is extremely user-friendly. It provides a step-by-step guide on how you may check-in online. The Web check-in option is also given in multiple places on the website to ensure that you do not miss it or struggle while searching it. To check-in online, all you have to do is follow these five simple steps:
- Go to the GoAir website. Select the Web check-in option.
- Enter the last name of the passenger in whose name the ticket is booked. Also, fill in the PNR number in the field given.
- Next, choose the flight by which you will be traveling.
- You will be shown a layout of your flight’s seating arrangement. In this step, you may choose your preferred seat.
- In the last step, you need to take a print-out of your GoAir boarding pass to show it at the dedicated airport counter.
Yes. You will have to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.Are there any other ways to check-in for GoAir flights?
You may check-in at the airport counter if you do not want to or are unable to check-in online. What’s more? At a mere INR 400, you may even opt for priority check-in. However, the priority check-in service is only available for the first 10 customers on each flight and is only available for the cities of Ahmedabad (AMD), Bengaluru (BLR), Mumbai (BOM), Kolkata (CCU), Kochi (COK), Delhi (DEL), Guwahati (GAU), Goa (GOI), Port Blair (IXZ), and Chennai (MAA).