It is no surprise that British Airways is one of the most lavish and credible air travel alternatives across the globe. It has over 90 years of flying legacy, along with being the flag carrier of the United Kingdom and the founding member of the One World Airline Alliance. Thus, you may only expect the best from this airline.
On-Board British Airways
Ruling the skies since over nine decades, British Airlines is one of the much talked-about carriers in the world. It provides complete comfort and lavish facilities, which gives it an edge over competition. It is a part of International Airline Group (IAG), the world's largest aviation group.
From the stables of the world's leading carrier, British Airways flights have won several awards, including Best Short-Haul Airline and Favorite Airline for Business Trips by Conde Nast Traveller in 2011, as well as Best Short-Haul Airline at the 2011 Telegraph Travel Awards.
Connectivity and Fleet Information
This airline works out of London and has significant presence at Heathrow and Gatwick airports. In fact, its base is at Heathrow - Terminal 5, which has been voted the world's Best Airport Terminal by airline travelers across the globe in the latest SkyTrax’s survey.
It flies to more than 400 destinations worldwide and has 245 aircraft in service. As a part of One World, it serves 800 destinations in 150 countries, along with partner airlines.
While making your British Airways online booking, you may rest assured that you are in safe hands. The fleet consists of aircraft from the Airbus A300 and Boeing 700 series, as well as Embraer E170/E190.
Services and Baggage Allowance
When traveling with one of the oldest airlines of the world, you do not expect to compromise on services, rates or overall travel experience. And the airline justifies this.
British Airways offers the following classes for your comfort:
- First: From cozy recliner seats to varied entertainment options, this class offers exceptional levels of comfort, sophistication and refinement.
- Club World – Business: Equipped with flat beds and warm meals, this class offers a home-like experience even when out on a trip.
- World Traveller Plus - Premium Economy: Priced just right, this helps make your journey a little more special and offers extra privacy.
- World Traveller – Economy: Ideal for your wallet as well as your journey, this class offers complimentary meals, drinks and a satisfying flying experience.
- Club Europe – Business: This is ideal for frequent flyers as this class offers services like priority check-in, internet connectivity and increased British Airways baggage allowance.
- Euro Traveller – Economy: Discover Europe aboard this class that is affordable and cozy.
- UK Domestic: This class offers convenient, full-service, value-for-money UK air travel.
Passengers aboard all of these classes may avail of British Airways online check-in.
For information on British Airways customer service or contact numbers, please click here.
Cleartrip: Runway for British Airways Flights
Along with your flying experience, make your bookings smooth and easy by choosing Cleartrip. We offer a sorted and clean page view to track your British Airways PNR status.
Not only that; we offer assistance even after you book your tickets with updated information on British Airways flight status and other details. Get guidance about everything from rates and routes to travel policies and British Airways Web check-in. Book with us now!
British Airways Airlines top sectors
They also have occasional flights from Helsinki to Vilnius, Chicago to Denver and Philadelphia to Baltimore flights. Find more route here -
Top British Airways Routes
Why book with us?
Know more →
Know more →
Know more →
Know more →