Matsuyama Airport was built in the year 1941. The IATA code for the airport is MYJ. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Matsuyama airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Matsuyama.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Matsuyama airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Japan Airlines, All Nippon, Jetstar Japan and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Matsuyama are Matsuyama to Tokyo, Matsuyama to Osaka with 841, 165 weekly flights respectively.
Japan Airlines airline 430 to Tokyo is the first flight that departs from Matsuyama airport at 7:35 AM, followed by All Nippon airline 582 to Tokyo at 7:35 AM. Whereas All Nippon airline 1828 to Nagoya is the last flight that departs from Matsuyama airport at 8:35 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Matsuyama airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Matsuyama airport frequently are – Japan Airlines, All Nippon and Jetstar Japan.
- What is the airport code for Matsuyama airport? The IATA code for the Matsuyama airport is MYJ.
- What are the most frequent routes from Matsuyama airport? The most popular sectors from Matsuyama airport are Matsuyama to Tokyo with 841 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Matsuyama airport? The first flight from Matsuyama to Tokyo is at 7:35 AM, which is Japan Airlines airline 430 followed by All Nippon 582 which leaves at 7:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Matsuyama airport? All Nippon 1828 to Tokyo is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:35 PM.
Top International Routes from Matsuyama
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Matsuyama Airport Details
- Matsuyama Airport
- "２７３１ Minamiyoshidamachi
- (+81) 89-972-5600