Marrakesh Menara Airport
Marrakesh Menara Airport was built in the year 2000. The IATA code for the airport is RAK. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Marrakech airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Marrakech.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Marrakech airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Iberia, Vueling Airlines, Air Arabia Moroc and Saudi Arabian Air. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Marrakech are Marrakech to Casablanca, Marrakech to Paris with 1475, 295 weekly flights respectively.
Iberia airline 5896 to Barcelona is the first flight that departs from Marrakech airport at 12:25 AM, followed by Vueling Airlines airline 7333 to Barcelona at 12:25 AM. Whereas Vueling Airlines airline 7333 to Barcelona is the last flight that departs from Marrakech airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Marrakech airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Marrakech airport frequently are – Iberia, Vueling Airlines and Air Arabia Moroc.
- What is the airport code for Marrakech airport? The IATA code for the Marrakech airport is RAK.
- What are the most frequent routes from Marrakech airport? The most popular sectors from Marrakech airport are Marrakech to Barcelona with 1475 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Marrakech airport? The first flight from Marrakech to Barcelona is at 12:25 AM, which is Iberia airline 5896 followed by Air Arabia Moroc 339 which leaves at 12:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Marrakech airport? Vueling Airlines 7333 to Barcelona is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Marrakech
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Marrakech Airport Details
- Marrakesh Menara Airport
- (+212) 5244-47910