Gainesville Regional Airport
Gainesville Regional Airport was built in the year 1941. The IATA code for the airport is GNV. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Gainesville airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Gainesville.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Gainesville airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are American Airlines, Delta, Virgin Atlantic and KLM Royal Dutch. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Gainesville are Gainesville to Atlanta, Gainesville to Charlotte with 2038, 110 weekly flights respectively.
American Airlines airline 3452 to Miami is the first flight that departs from Gainesville airport at 5:00 AM, followed by American Airlines airline 3452 to Miami at 5:00 AM. Whereas American Airlines airline 5221 to Charlotte is the last flight that departs from Gainesville airport at 8:07 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Gainesville airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Gainesville airport frequently are – American Airlines, Delta and Virgin Atlantic.
- What is the airport code for Gainesville airport? The IATA code for the Gainesville airport is GNV.
- What are the most frequent routes from Gainesville airport? The most popular sectors from Gainesville airport are Gainesville to Miami with 2038 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Gainesville airport? The first flight from Gainesville to Miami is at 5:00 AM, which is American Airlines airline 3452 followed by American Airlines 3146 which leaves at 5:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Gainesville airport? American Airlines 5221 to Miami is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:07 PM.
Top International Routes from Gainesville
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Gainesville Airport Details
- Gainesville Regional Airport
- "3880 NE 39th Ave
- (+1) 352-373-0249