Sun, 20 Oct - Mon, 21 Oct | 1 Room, 2 Guest
- Cunningham Road
- 11840+ Taxes 2590
- Residency Road
- 6785+ Taxes 1035
- 8555+ Taxes 1305
- BEL Circle
- 8646+ Taxes 1318
- 12672+ Taxes 2772
- 8849+ Taxes 1349
- 12157+ Taxes 2659
- Old Airport Road
- 10880+ Taxes 2380
- Electronic City
- 5821+ Taxes 887
- 9600+ Taxes 2100
- City Centre
- 6672+ Taxes 1017
- International Airport Road
- 9833+ Taxes 2150
- 14464+ Taxes 3164
- MG Road
- 11264+ Taxes 2464
- City Centre
- 7788+ Taxes 1188
- 8260+ Taxes 1260
- 9728+ Taxes 2128
- Palace Road
- 10240+ Taxes 2240
Book 901 Hotels in Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
If you are a nature buff and love pleasant weather, Bangalore or Bengaluru is the place you would want to be. The uniqueness of this city is the embracing feature that has attracted people from all walks of life. Here you will find a judicious mix of urban and rural culture where people of different mindsets live and enjoy life. Known for beautiful gardens, home startups, IT culture, amazing clubs, theatres, museums, religious structures, amusement parks and so much more, it is a must visit city. Its endearing weather needs a special mention.
As far as accommodation is concerned, Bangalore has numerous places where you may plan your stay. Hotels in Bangalore are in abundance and have reasonable rates for those interested in budget accommodation. If you are looking for luxury hotels, this city will help you plan a lovely trip where you can pamper yourself. The city is also rightly termed as the paradise for the retired people as most people after years of work wish to settle in this metro city that is also nature’s galore. With holiday plans and ideology of your own, visit Bangalore with an open heart. Just like the city, be ready to embrace people with a modern thought process, ideation of life and of course a lot of background difference.
Top Ten Places to Visit in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace: People who are interested to have a glimpse of the historical architecture, Bangalore Palace is a must visit for them. It's not just the historical evidence of this place that has kept it alive but also the events that take place here. It was built by King Chamraja Wadiyar in 1887 and is still one of the most popular places to visit in the South of India.
- National Gallery of modern art: A creative person would understand the importance of this lovely gallery. A colonial mansion has been rightly converted into this gallery that displays true love for art. It started in 2009 and since then has been running really well in Bangalore. The premises also have a cafe for those who wish to take a break and yet again want to appreciate the presence of art.
- Tipu Sultan's Palace and fort: When in Krishna Rajendra Market, this palace is a must visit. It is situated in the Bangalore fort area and is open from 8:30 am to 5:30 p.m. This place reflects the prominence of the two religions reigned during the rule of Mysore king Tipu Sultan. A Hindu temple outside the palace is proof of presence and equivalence given to all religions during the 17th century.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden: This is a great attraction for those who are inspired by nature. Around the place are numerous hotels in Bangalore to enhance the distance proximity. This is an epitome of beauty as it built around the same lines as Crystal Palace of London and was built to honor the visit of Prince of Wales and glass house is evidence of that. It is open from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Cubbon Park: An epitome of how nature works can be observed in this park sprawled across 300 acres of land. You will often see people coming here for rejuvenation and to begin their day with a jog or a lazy walk. This park also houses a special place for children to play called the Bal Bhavan. It is also equipped with an aquarium to fascinate the children.
- Attara Kacheri: The red color of the red fort has traces in every Indian city and in Bangalore; the traces can be seen in the Attara Kacheri, which is a two-storied red colored building. This building is not just popular for justice but its surroundings are also the talk of the town. You may book hotels in Bangalore around this area as it also has a Cathedral around it and other places of visit that are popular.
- Ulsoor Lake: Get some cool breeze as you enjoy reading a book on the banks of Ulsoor Lake. The best part of this lake is its location, that is in heart of the city, precisely north of the M.G Road. This beautiful lake was built by Kempegowda II and is open for 6 days of the week, except Wednesday. Spend some romantic time here on the track made for walking, Near this lake, you can find hotels in Bangalore at lower price.
- Vidana Soudha: Close to the Cubbon park, this lovely architecture is a must visit. Although it houses the legislative Chamber of Karnataka but is equally famous for its four domes structure that is placed in all the four corners. Due to its political vitality, common people are not allowed inside the building but its lighting is a must watch during the night.
- Temples: Bangalore with mythological influence of the South is also famous for its unique temple structures. Do visit the various temples here each offering something different. Not just temples, churches and cathedrals are also a common sight in the city. We can say secularism is followed here in true spirit as it also houses mosques.
- Bannerghatta National Park: You can enjoy a nature’s retreat by visiting this park that has some exquisite flora and fauna. From various species of animals and plants, you will be mesmerized with the beauty and coolness that you will get from the trees around. Around this park, you will find hotels in Bangalore that will allow you to enjoy more of this park. You may visit in the winter season anytime between 9:00 am to 5 p.m.
Things to do in Bangalore
Besides these places to visit, Bangalore has some stupendous destinations and things to do that are full of action and thrill. Take a look.
- Plan a day’s outing to the Jain Farms: Located about 44 km from Bangalore city, this place is in unison with nature's melody. And you will be happiest if you are a vegetarian, as this place serves 100% Veg food. Do visit this great weekend getaway and enjoy nature and great food. You will certainly feel rejuvenated after spending considerable time in this nature's retreat. You can also choose hotels in Bangalore for New Year celebration in a quaint manner near this getaway.
- Visit the Nandi Hills: If adrenaline rush is what you always look for, this place will mesmerize you. Not just for its natural surroundings, but the series of activities, such as trekking and paragliding will simply sweep you away. These hills got their name from the large Nandi Statue that is built on the top of the temple called Yoganandeeshwara Temple. The hills have a sharp descend and hence, trekking must be done carefully.
- Enjoy a weekend at Ramanashree California Resort: A perfect weekend getaway, Ramanashree is a great leisure home. It has numerous activities for children, such as games and swimming. The games are fascinating and every child would love to play them. Besides, it is also one of the perfect hotels in Bangalore for couples as it surrounded with lush green area. Enjoy the food and drinks along with swimming on a perfect summer day.
- Go for a Wine Tour: If travelling with your spouse, this place should be a mandate on your list. This requires about 60 minutes of your time and you will be informed about the history of wines. Followed by the most exciting session of wine tasting. You will come out a wine connoisseur after the well informed session. Also, hotels in Bangalore for couples near this place are easily found as it also has many other places of tourist interest.
- Enjoy an evening at the Bangalore Pubs: Away from the boorish crowd, Bangalore pubs are an exotic and simply great way to indulge in. With the catalog of IT companies, the weekend culture of going to pubs is at the apex in this city. In many hotels in Bangalore, you will find a chic pub to enjoy the night. From Black rabbit to Monkey bar, you will enjoy every minute in Bangalore pubs.
- Experience the adrenaline with Microlight Flying: Wish to get a bird's eye view? Hop on the 20 minute microlight flight and reach the pinnacle of adventure. This ride camp is located in Yelhanka that is in the suburbs of the city. A flight of 40000 ft above the land, this aerial view is breathtaking. With many hotels in Bangalore in this region, accommodation in Bangalore is never an issue.
- Go for a Night Trek: Thrill seekers must visit Skandagiri which is about 70 km from Bangalore for great 10 km trek. The trek takes about the 4 to 5 hours, to and fro and requires some real trekking experience before plunging into this one. It is difficult, however, not impossible, so do try even if you are an amateur. It starts from the base camp and ends at the hilltop where you can enjoy a bonfire to get rid of your tiredness.
- Relax at the Shilhaandra Resort: Being close to the environment is all we want during summers, and Shilhaandra is a perfect getaway. Situated amidst lush greens on the foothills of Ramnagara rock, this place is amazing for philanthropists. You can book accommodation in Bangalore near this place or book this resort to experience complete relaxation.
- Stay at the Gold Coin Club & Resort: If you are looking for a place to book a hotel in Bangalore, choose this lovely place for a great swim and a memorable getaway on the weekend. It also has various activities that can be enjoyed by children and adults, such as ATV rides, rain dance, etc. Plan a day’s outing, you can have the time of your life here.
- Explore the Leisure Jungle in Dandeli: What a tour if you love to watch animals. Keep your camera ready for any minute can be captured with the sight of beautiful reptiles and butterflies of various species. Other than this, this wildlife is famous for Elephants, Black Panther, Leopard, Bison, and Tiger. You may spot them if you visit in the winter season. The best part is that you need to book an accommodation in Bangalore as you can stay here and enjoy kayaking, infinite swimming, etc.
Shopping in Bangalore is a Must!
With umpteen places to roam about, Bangalore is also a hub to many malls and shopping arcades. Some of them are mentioned below for you to enjoy the true urban spirit of this Silicon Valley:
Since people from various backgrounds inhabit the city, Bangalore offers great opportunities for street as well as shopping from the malls. Buy some silk saris if you are in this lovely city by visiting the Chickpet market. Buy matching bangles from Bagpet that is near Chickpet. Visit Jayanagar 4th Block and indulge in south Indian snacks at shenoy stores and buy loads of spices and confectionaries from here. Also, another market to enjoy is the Brigade road is a street market to buy almost anything, from jewelry to footwear along with relishing some awesome food.
If you have a love for reading, do visit the Blossom's book house when in this market and get more than what you want. For that urban shopping full of expensive brands visit the Dubai Plaza on the rest house road. This plaza has the Tibetan plaza with drooling stocks of electric goods, wallets, perfumes and everything you need under the roof. Yet another market which is a must visit if you want to understand the Bangalore culture in a glance, is the Malleswaram temple. It has the old world charm and you can buy utensils, herbs spices, and vegetables.
Although Bangalore has great weather throughout the year, but it best to visit in winter if you wish to enjoy the sightseeing and some getaways that are in the vicinity of the city. If you are travelling from New Delhi, you may even opt for a train journey that takes about 36 hours and is a comfortable journey. Flight too is available directly as the city is well-connected with every part of India.
Step into the Garden City
As with most Indian cities, Bengaluru, formerly known as Bangalore, is a city of contrasts. The hub of India's IT industry it is abuzz with commercial activity. This is pretty evident from the traffic snarls and shiny new skyscrapers. So, quite naturally, business travelers from across the country flock to this city throughout the year. Bengaluru has a lot more to offer however. Long before it emerged as 'The Silicon Valley of India' the city was renowned for its rich store of cultural heritage. Some of its prominent attractions include the beautiful colonial gardens and elegant British-era buildings, strewn across the landscape; ideal places to visit with your family.
As one of the most important metropolitan cities in India, Bengaluru boasts of excellent facilities when it comes to accommodation. It is home to quite a few luxury and 5-star hotels, equipped with all the amenities to cater to your preferences and requirements. Meeting rooms and high-speed internet are offered to those visiting for business purposes; whereas if you're visiting with family you can enjoy relaxing services that include swimming pools, fitness centers, and spas at most high-end hotels.
If you are traveling on a limited budget too, you needn't worry as there is no dearth of cost-effective accommodation in Bengaluru. You can stay at one of the budget hotels or enjoy an affordable, but comfortable stay at local inns and cottages. The Bangalore City Center and other locales like Marathahalli and Richmond town are ideal places to look for hotel stays. However, be sure to book your hotels through a reliable source to avoid potential tourist traps.
In a busy city like Bengaluru, advance booking of accommodation is crucial. Cleartrip's pay@hotel feature allows you to secure your booking with zero advance payment. Whether for work or for leisure, a visit to Bengaluru is certain to be memorable, so book your hotel rooms with Cleartrip now!
Bangalore Hotels Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any hotels in Bangalore with spa facility for couples?
Yes, Bangalore has many hotels that allow the guests to use their spa. Most 4-star and 5-star luxury hotels offer spa facility. These are all located well and are easy to reach from the airport. You can use the search filters on Cleartrip to find hotels in Bangalore with spa facility.hat allow the guests to use their spa. Most 4-star and 5-star luxury hotels offer spa facility. These are all located well and are easy to reach from the airport. You can use the search filters on Cleartrip to find hotels in Bangalore with spa facility.
How can I search for top 10 luxury hotels in Bangalore?
If you are looking to spend some leisure time in Bangalore, you must choose to stay in any of the top luxury hotels in Bangalore listed on Cleartrip. The bookings for these can be done online on Cleartrip with ease and in no time. All you need to do is select the 5-star check box or select a high price range on the Hotels in Bangalore page. Some luxury stay options are Oberoi, The Leela, Taj, Carlton, etc.
How easy it is to find hotels in Bangalore below 1500?
It is extremely easy to find best economy accommodation in Bangalore. All you have to do is search hotels in Bangalore on Cleartrip that are 1-star or 2-star as per your budget. These hotels in Bangalore are below 1500 usually. Do check the location of these so you can plan your sightseeing at an affordable cost. Some of them are Fab Hotel Empark Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Treebo Trip Akshaya Mayflower Bannerghatta, etc.
Accommodation in hotels in Bangalore under 1000 is available?
Absolutely, hotels or homestays, both are available easily. Do you online booking in advance and enjoy these places that are situated in the heart of the city. Do a thorough check on the safety and check in to enjoy your stay at properties with beautiful hues, a Bangalore trademark.
Are there any Exclusive hotels in Bangalore for couples, with price?
Of course, there are many decent couple-friendly hotels in Bangalore that are reasonably priced. They offer affordable room tariff and are also offer various amenities so that you can enjoy your stay with your partner. You may plan to stay slightly on the outskirts as hotels for couples with great value for money is available. If partying is what you like, then you must find hotels in Bangalore with party halls.
*All prices displayed here are indicative, prices will vary based on your dates of travel.