Fri, 28 Feb - Sat, 29 Feb | 1 Room, 2 Guest
- 8496+ Taxes 1296
- Hitech City
- 10496+ Taxes 2296
- 6195+ Taxes 945
- Banjara Hills
- 7493+ Taxes 1143
- 8849+ Taxes 1349
- 5428+ Taxes 828
- Hitech City
- 10432+ Taxes 2282
- Hitech City
- 10240+ Taxes 2240
- Hitech City
- 9600+ Taxes 2100
- Banjara Hills
- 6490+ Taxes 990
- Hitech City
- 5900+ Taxes 900
- 5244+ Taxes 799
- Hitech City
- 3894+ Taxes 594
- Banjara Hills
- 4991+ Taxes 761
- 3304+ Taxes 504
- Hitech City
- 6583+ Taxes 1004
- Lakdi ka Pul
- 3539+ Taxes 539
- 5900+ Taxes 900
- Banjara Hills
- 11520+ Taxes 2520
Book 369 Hotels in Hyderabad
5 Reasons to Book Hotel in Hyderabad on Cleartrip
· Huge selection of over 369 hand-picked hotels starting from Rs 700 per night.
· Verified properties from trusted partners at prominent locations in Hyderabad.
· Genuine reviews from real travellers. Read reviews and book a hotel that suits your needs.
· 24 * 7 call centre support. Enjoy Hassle-free support always!
· Trusted and popular travel brand in India.
Book the Right Hotel in Hyderabad @ a Great
The famous Indian City Hyderabad is known for its glorious heritage and rich culture. This Indian city is a hub of the IT industries and simultaneously this place is the amalgamation of science, tradition and intellect. Located on the banks of Musi River in Telangana, this is the fourth most populous city of India. With a diverse place to explore and amazing delicacies, culinary Hyderabad is a dream city for the foodie and the culture and heritage enthusiasts.
Historically known as the city of pearl, Hyderabad witnesses rapid industrial growth in the 20th century whether it is Indian research, industrialized or financial institutions. Due to its pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, the land has gained the name as the “Genome Valley" of India. The city of Hyderabad was founded by 1591 Muḥammad Qulī Quṭb Shah, the fifth of the Quṭb Shahs, sultans of Golconda. The monumental architecture of the city, the Charminar is a masterpiece from the Quṭb Shāhī period.
Hyderabad is the home of several artificial lakes viz Hussain Sagar, Osman Sagar and Himayat Saga. These lakes are built on the dams of the River Musi. Kohinoor which was the world largest diamond was originally mined in Kollur mines of Andhra the earlier Golconda. A large number of people head to Hyderabad to get the miracle medicine for Asthma known as “Chepa mandu or Chepa Prasadam”.
The weather of the city is tropical wet and dry as well the city also witnesses a hot semi-arid climate. May is the hottest month and December is the coldest. The city experiences heavy rainfall caused by the south-west summer monsoon in between the months of June and September. People of different religions and backgrounds live together in peace and harmony. For their earnings, the populace of the city works in various industries like entertainment, business, IT, sports, science and many other fields. Western attire is popular but the conventional dresses are also worn on cultural occasions.
Hyderabad Hotel Booking Tips
If you are planning to visit the City of Nizam’s we have a few hotels Booking tips for you. Following these tips can certainly help you to get a suitable accommodation in Hyderabad with ease:
Best season to book hotels in Hyderabad: The best season to visit the city is between the months of October and March. This is the peak seasons for the hotels too as a lot of tourists visit the place due to the pleasant climatic condition in these months. From March to May, the city experiences the summer, where April and May is the hottest month of the year. Summer in Hyderabad is exhausting as the temperature can soar up till 45 degree Celsius in the day time. In this season, the city witness lesser tourist and this is the off season for the hotels too. The monsoon months i.e. June to September in Hyderabad is windy and receives heavy rainfall. Due to humidity and rain, this is also the off-season in Hyderabad. But if you love the rainy season, you can visit the city during this time. Evenings are pleasant with cool breezes. Being off season, you can easily find places to stay in Hyderabad at lower prices.
Budget and luxury hotels in Hyderabad with price: Amid the places to stay in Hyderabad, there is a number of luxury hotels in the city with diverse amenities and service. For a regal stay luxury Hotels offering amenities like bar,24 hours rooms service, lavish rooms, conference hall with audio-visual equipment, parking and travel desk. For the recreational activities, the property provides a sauna, jacuzzi, steam room. In addition, some of them also have a discotheque or nightclub, facility for indoor/outdoor games, fitness centre etc. Golkonda Resorts and Spa, Radisson Blu Plaza Banjara Hills, Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli are some luxury hotels in the city that ensure a lavish stay of the guests during their trip. These hotels can be booked online via Cleartrip at the most reasonable price. Serenity Inn Elite, Ramoji Film City Vasundhra Villa, and Celebrity Club, Hotel Sagar Grand, Athithi Inn, and TSTDC Haritha Hotel The Plaza Begumpet are among the list of budget hotels in Hyderabad. These places to stay in Hyderabad are equipped with amenities like laundry, 24 hours room service, free parking, conference hall, audio-visual equipment, etc.
Places to book hotels in Hyderabad: While you make a trip to Hyderabad ensure to select an accommodation in Hyderabad, which is at a safe, convenient and nice location. If you want to visit the famous Ramoji film city you can select hotels like Ramoji Film City- Tara Comfort Hotel, Ramoji Film City - Sitara Luxury Hotel, Hotel VJR from the list of hotels in Hyderabad. If you are looking for places to stay in Hyderabad near the airport, you can opt for hotels like Hotel Hyderabad Grand, Rainbow International Shamshabad, Oyster Airport Hotel, etc. These hotels are easy to book here on Cleartrip.
How to book cheap hotels in Hyderabad:
To book hotels in Hyderabad with price, use the Cleartrip filter. You will get the list of hotels in Hyderabad, both budget and luxury hotels depending on the price and facilities you specify. While you plan a trip to the city, do a little research to know about hotels in Hyderabad to find an accommodation in Hyderabad matching your desire. In addition, Cleartrip booking also helps you to book hotels quickly and safely. Irrespective of the fact that you are visiting Hyderabad with family or for a business trip, Cleartrip can make your experience of booking hotels online hassle free. Through our site, you can book hotels with essential amenities at a cheap price.
Hotel safety tips
1. At the time of booking, make sure the location of your hotel is safe.
2. If possible, ask for two keys for your room. Keep one in your pocket and another in your bag.
3. Don’t disclose your room number and make sure no one overhears it at the reception.
4. Once you get into the room, check the room thoroughly and also check the locks.
5. Don’t open the door if anyone knocks at an odd hour. First call the reception to enquire.
6. Do not leave your luggage unattended.
7. Ask for a room at a higher floor, if you are a woman travelling alone.
Some Facts about Hyderabad
1. The capital of the state of Telangana is located on the Deccan Plateau. It is 541 meters above sea level and comprises an area of around 625 sq km.
2. It is one of the most developed cities in India and is one of the largest IT hubs in India.
3. You can commute in Hyderabad in a number of ways. The city has a very good public transport service of bus, auto-rickshaw and cab services. The city also offers a local train service.
4. The food habits of the residents of Hyderabad generally include a mixture of Mughal, Andhra and Nawabi cuisines. The cuisines are famous for their delicious flavours.
5. According to the 2011 census the literacy rate of Hyderabad is 82.96%.
6. The population of the city is 6,809,970.
Famous Dining Places in Hyderabad:
The food of Hyderabad is a perfect blend of Mughal, South Indian and Nawabi cuisines. Generally, Hyderabad is famous for its biryani, but there are a lot of places in Hyderabad which are the best in what they offer to eat. Here is a list of places to eat in Hyderabad:
1. Paradise Restaurant: There are many outlets of Paradise restaurant all over the city. The restaurant specialises in Hyderabadi, Indian and Chinese cuisines.
2. Bawarchi: If you are looking for special Hyderabadi biryani then Bawarchi is the perfect place for you. The restaurant is famous for the variety of biryani it offers. Along with biryani Bawarchi also specialises in Asian dishes. It is located at RTC Cross Road, New Nallkunta, Hyderabad.
3. Chutneys: This restaurant is famous for its chutneys. The restaurant specialises in South Indian food which is served with six different flavours of chutneys. It is located at Far East Plaza, Himayath Nagar, Hyderabad.
Other famous dining places in Hyderabad include Dakshin, Minerva Coffee Shop, Guffa, Kangan, Olive, and Sahib Sindhu Sultan.
Attraction of Hyderabad
Hyderabad, the Pearl City with its unique blend of history and modernisation mesmerizes everyone who visits the city. Hyderabad is also known as the city of Nizams. The city has a vast history of 400 years. The city is divided into two by the Musi River. The southern side of the river is the old Hyderabad which was built by Quli Qutb Shah and the on the northern side of the river is the new urbanised city. Here is a list of places to visit in Hyderabad:
1. Charminar: The first thing that comes to our mind when we imagine Hyderabad is Charminar. It was originally built as a mosque. It is one of the best examples of art and architecture. This historical monument stands at the heart of Hyderabad. It is located at Charkaman, Ghansi Bazar, Hyderabad.
2. Golkonda Fort: Termed as an archaeological gem of India by the Archaeological Survey of India. Golkonda fort was the capital of the Qutb Shahi dynasty. Now this place attracts tourists from all over the world and is perfect for a day trip on your weekends. It is located at the Khair Complex, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad.
3. Hussain Sagar Lake
One of the largest man-made lakes, the Hussain Sagar Lake is located at the heart of the city. The lake is a perfect place to spend some romantic time with your loved ones. A stunning statue of Buddha is located in the middle of the lake. Along with this, one can also enjoy boating and parasailing activities in the lake.
4. Ramoji Film City
Who can forget the iconic movie ‘Bahubali’. This movie was filmed in this very film city. Ramoji film city is one of the largest film cities and holds a Guinness World Book Record for housing more than 50 film sets at a single location. This iconic film city is located at Anaspur Village, Hayathnagar Mandal.
A small village which is entirely dedicated to culture, handicrafts, and arts is one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad. The village also contains a museum and a lake. This man-made village is located at Jubilee Enclave, Near Cyber Towers, Hyderabad.
These are some of the best places to visit in Hyderabad. Other places you can visit are Mecca Masjid, Qutb Shahi Tombs, Nehru Zoological Park, Snow World, Lumbini Park, Birla Mandir, Salar Jung Museum, Nehru Centenary Tribal Museum, Chowmahall Palace, NTR Gardens, Jalavihar, Birla Planetarium, Purani Haveli, Laad Bazaar, Durgam Cheruvu, Chilkur Balaji temple, Taj Falaknuma Palace and Gandipet Lake.
Shopping in Hyderabad
The city offers numerous shopping options to every type of shopping maniacs. Whether it is the famous markets, bazaars, stalls or malls, the city of Nizam has everything. Here is a list of shopping places in Hyderabad:
1. Jummerat Bazaar – Also known as the Chor Bazaar, it is one of the oldest bazaars of Hyderabad. The market is the best place to buy old and antique items. All the items are available at a very cheap price. The Jummerat bazaar is located near the Begum Bazaar.
2. Saharan Market – This market is famous for ladies garments especially burqas. It is located near Charminar.
3. Pot Market – This market is famous for jewellery. In this market, you will find every type of jewellery both artificial and the original ones. It is located at Shivaji Nagar.
Other than these there are other lots of markets and malls available in the city where you can go shopping. To get the lifetime experience of the ‘deccani tehzeeb’, to soothe your taste buds with the Hyderabadi Biryani and Hyderabadi Haleem and to witness the amalgamation of the age of heritage along with the technological growth, one should definitely visit Hyderabad once in a lifetime.
Hyderabad Hotels Frequently Asked Questions
Could you tell us hotels in Hyderabad that provides 24 hours check-in check-out facility?
There are many hotels in Hyderabad that offer 24 hour checkin facility. Some luxury hotels in city that offer 24 hour check in are Hotel Woodbridge Grand, Hotel Pearl Regency, and Margi a Boutique Hotel.You could also try these budget hotels Hotel Nakshatra Inn, Hotel Euro Park, and EzyStay Service Apartments that offer this facility.
Suggest us few good hotels in Hyderabad that provide wifi.
These days Wi-Fi is part of basic facility that most hotels in Hyderabad offer. These budget hotels in city offer free Wi-Fi service Treebo Arihant Kachiguda, Treebo Srico Banjara Hills, and Treebo Sravya Residency Hi-Tech Gachibowli.
I'm looking for hotels in Hyderabad with swimming pool. Please suggest.
All the four and five-star hotels in Hyderabad have a well-maintained swimming pool. Hotel Angel Park, Alpine Glow Residency-Sunrise, and KNY Apartment Hotel are some budget hotels in city that also have swimming pool.
Could you suggest us few hotels in Hyderabad that has free parking facility?
There are few hotels in Hyderabad that provides free parking facility Luminous One Continent, United 21, and Kubeera Palace Himayathnagar.
Can you suggest us hotels in Hyderabad that offers rooms under Rs. 1700/-?
There are many hotels in Hyderabad that offers hotels under Rs. 1700/-. For best options you can check Treebo Tals Hytek Hi-Tech City, Treebo Arihant Kachiguda, and Hotel Mandakini Jaya International under 1700/-.
Can you suggest me hotels that have pay@hotel options in Hyderabad?
Most hotels in Hyderabad prefer that you pay some advance to book a room. However, there are some hotels that give you an option to pay@hotel like Ellaa Hotel Gachibowli, Luminous One Continent, and Hotel Deccan Serai.
Please suggest me 5 star hotels in Hyderabad.
There are a lot of options for comfortable stay in Hyderabad. Check this hotels for comfortable stay Novotel Hyderabad Airport, The Park Hyderabad, and The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.
Can you suggest few hotels with good front desk facility in Hyderabad?
Yes, there are a lot of hotels in Hyderabad that has good front desk service available. Check this hotels Novotel Hyderabad Airport, The Park Hyderabad, and The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.
*All prices displayed here are indicative, prices will vary based on your dates of travel.