1 star hotels in Bhubaneswar
Thu, 1 Oct - Fri, 2 Oct | 1 Room, 2 Guest
- 2072+ Taxes 222
- Near Railway Station-Kalpana Square
- Nayapalli-Jaydev Vihar
- 2439+ Taxes 261
- 1679+ Taxes 899
Book 1 star Hotels in Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar is a well-known city in India. It is well-connected to other cities of the country through rail as well as air ways. The nearest airport to the city is Bhubaneswar Airport and the nearest station is Bani Bihar.
It is easy to find a good accommodation at Bhubaneswar as it has several hotels. Star hotels are undoubtedly the best ones among these. This is because star hotels are the most reputed ones. They are known for their reliability and high-quality services. So, while staying in an unknown city, it is best to choose a star hotel.
Some of the popular star hotels in Bhubaneswar are listed as follows:
- 5-star hotels - Mayfair Lagoon and Trident, Bhubaneswar
- 4-star hotels - The Hhi Bhubaneswar, Pal Heights, and VITS Bhubaneshwar
- 3-star hotels - FabHotel Lazystay Bhubaneswar, The Suncity, and Hotel Swosti Premium
- 2-star hotels - Hotel Upasana, Leeflex Serviced Apartment, and The Idol Paradise Bed and Breakfast
- 1-star hotels - Hotel Annapurna, Hotel The Sutrupti, and R S Corporate Guest House, Sum Hospital
These Bhubaneswar star hotels are equipped with a lot of amenities. They provide amenities like Room service, Coffe Shop, and Business Center.
You will find few of the top Bhubaneswar star hotels in the famous areas of Bhubaneswar, Baramunda-Khandagiri, and Near Railway Station-Kalpana Square. Some of the major landmarks near these hotels are siddhesvara temple, khandagiri caves, and rajarani temple.
To book your travel and accommodation at Bhubaneswar, use the Cleartrip app or website and make the planning easy. Its friendly and simple interface adds convenience to your task. With Cleartrip, you will enjoy a swift, smooth, and seamless experience that will ensure you have a memorable travel!
*All prices displayed here are indicative, prices will vary based on your dates of travel.