Visakhapatnam to Cuttack Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 471kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 4 trains run between Visakhapatnam and Cuttack. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 38.
First train that leaves Visakhapatnam and takes you to Cuttack is 22818 Mysore Junction Howrah Express. It departs from Visakhapatnam at 00:30 AM and reaches Cuttack at 01:38 AM. The last train that leaves Visakhapatnam for Cuttack is 06545 Yesvantpur Junction Ghyspecial. It leaves at 23:25 PM and reaches the destination at 00:20 AM.
12842 Coromandel Express is the fastest train that will take you from Visakhapatnam to Cuttack. It takes 6h 57m and leaves Visakhapatnam at 22:10. The maximum duration of 8h 20m is taken by Chennai Central Shalimar Express 22826. It departs from Visakhapatnam at 06:35.
Out of all the trains that operate between Visakhapatnam and Cuttack,4 originate from Visakhapatnam while the rest 38 pass from Visakhapatnam.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Visakhapatnam Cuttack Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Visakhapatnam
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Visakhapatnam to Cuttack? The following trains start from Visakhapatnam - Vishakapatnam Junction Shalimar Superfast Express, Vishakapatnam Junction Tatanagar Junction Express, Vishakapatnam Junction Tatanagar Junction Special. In addition to this, trains like Coromandel Express, Yesvantpur Junction Howrah Express, Bangalore Express pass through Visakhapatnam to reach Cuttack.
- How many weekly trains are there from Visakhapatnam to Cuttack? There are 81 weekly trains from Visakhapatnam to Cuttack. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Vishakapatnam Junction Tatanagar Junction Express (18516), Vishakapatnam Junction Tatanagar Junction Special (8516), Vishakapatnam Junction Digha Express (22874).
- When does the first train leave from Visakhapatnam? The first train from Visakhapatnam to Cuttack is at 00:30 AM, which is Mysore Junction Howrah Express (22818) followed by Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which leaves at 00:30 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Visakhapatnam? The last train from Visakhapatnam to Cuttack is at 23:25 PM, which is Yesvantpur Junction Ghyspecial (06545).
- What are the different stations in Visakhapatnam & it's respective code? Different station in Visakhapatnam are Vishakapatnam Junction (VSKP), Simhachalam (SCM).
- What are the different stations in Cuttack & it's respective code? Cuttack with station code CTC is the only station present in Cuttack.
Other Routes From Visakhapatnam
- Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada trains
- Visakhapatnam to Rajahmundry trains
- Visakhapatnam to Vizianagaram trains
- Visakhapatnam to Eluru trains
- Visakhapatnam to Samalkot trains
- Visakhapatnam to Brahmapur trains
- Visakhapatnam to Bhubaneswar trains
- Visakhapatnam to Tadepalligudem trains
- Visakhapatnam to Anakapalle trains
- Visakhapatnam to Khurda trains
- Visakhapatnam to Duvvada trains
- Visakhapatnam to Palasa trains
- Visakhapatnam to Srikakulam trains
- Visakhapatnam to Nidadavole trains
- Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad trains
- Visakhapatnam to Baleshwar trains
- Visakhapatnam to Kharagpur trains
- Visakhapatnam to Nellore trains
- Visakhapatnam to Ongole trains
- Visakhapatnam to Gudur trains
- Visakhapatnam to Warangal trains