Varanasi to Mumbai Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1483kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 1 trains run between Varanasi and Mumbai. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 17.
First train that leaves Varanasi and takes you to Mumbai is 01058 Muzaffarpur Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special. It departs from Varanasi at 00:30 AM and reaches Mumbai at 02:25 AM. The last train that leaves Varanasi for Mumbai is 11066 Darbhanga Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Express. It leaves at 22:58 PM and reaches the destination at 23:10 PM.
12166 Varanasi Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Superfast Express is the fastest train that will take you from Varanasi to Mumbai. It takes 25h 20m and leaves Varanasi at 20:20. The maximum duration of 34h 25m is taken by Gorakhpur Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special 01048. It departs from Varanasi at 14:25.
Out of all the trains that operate between Varanasi and Mumbai,9 originate from Varanasi while the rest 9 pass from Varanasi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Varanasi Mumbai Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Varanasi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Varanasi to Mumbai? The following trains start from Varanasi - Varanasi Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Superfast Express, Varanasi Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Premium, Varanasi Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Superfast Express. In addition to this, trains like Mau Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special, Jaynagar Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special, Ranchi Lokmanyatilak Terminus Express pass through Varanasi to reach Mumbai.
- How many weekly trains are there from Varanasi to Mumbai? There are 49 weekly trains from Varanasi to Mumbai. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Varanasi Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Premium (2070), Varanasi Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special (1056), Teachers Special (1076).
- When does the first train leave from Varanasi? The first train from Varanasi to Mumbai is at 00:30 AM, which is Muzaffarpur Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special (01058) followed by Mau Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special (01062) which leaves at 01:55 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Varanasi? The last train from Varanasi to Mumbai is at 22:58 PM, which is Darbhanga Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Express (11066).
- What are the different stations in Varanasi & it's respective code? Different station in Varanasi are Manduadih (MUV), Varanasi Junction (BSB), Varanasi City (BCY), Kashi (KEI), Bhulanpur (BHLP), Shiupur (SOP).
- What are the different stations in Mumbai & it's respective code? Different stations in Mumbai are Borivali (BVI), Dadar (DR), Kalyan Junction (KYN), Andheri (ADH), Vasai Road (BSR), Karjat (KJT), Palghar (PLG), Panvel (PNVL), Dahanu Road (DRD), Dadar (DDR), Virar (VR), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Lokmanyatilak Terminus (LTT), Mumbai Central (BCT), Bandra Terminus (BDTS).
Other Routes From Varanasi
- Varanasi to Lucknow trains
- Varanasi to Mughalsarai trains
- Varanasi to Moradabad trains
- Varanasi to Allahabad trains
- Varanasi to Patna trains
- Varanasi to Satna trains
- Varanasi to Katni trains
- Varanasi to Buxar trains
- Varanasi to Jaunpur trains
- Varanasi to Bhadohi trains
- Varanasi to Manikpur Sarhat trains
- Varanasi to Janghai trains
- Varanasi to Allahabad trains
- Varanasi to Kolkata trains
- Varanasi to Chapra trains
- Varanasi to Itarsi trains
- Varanasi to Ballia trains
- Varanasi to Jabalpur trains
- Varanasi to Sultanpur trains
- Varanasi to Bareilly trains
- Varanasi to Maihar trains