Varanasi to Kolkata Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 871kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 6 trains run between Varanasi and Kolkata. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 16.
First train that leaves Varanasi and takes you to Kolkata is 03116 Haridwar Junction Kolkata Superfast Special. It departs from Varanasi at 00:40 AM and reaches Kolkata at 02:10 AM. The last train that leaves Varanasi for Kolkata is 12332 Himgiri Express. It leaves at 21:05 PM and reaches the destination at 22:05 PM.
12358 Amritsar Junction Kolkata Superfast Express is the fastest train that will take you from Varanasi to Kolkata. It takes 10h 10m and leaves Varanasi at 01:10. The maximum duration of 26h 15m is taken by Delhi Sealdah Express 13120. It departs from Varanasi at 08:40.
Out of all the trains that operate between Varanasi and Kolkata,1 originate from Varanasi while the rest 21 pass from Varanasi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Varanasi Kolkata Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Varanasi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Varanasi to Kolkata? The following trains start from Varanasi - Varanasi Junction Sealdah Express. In addition to this, trains like Amritsar Junction Kolkata Superfast Express, Haridwar Junction Kolkata Superfast Special, Jaisalmer Howrah Junction Superfast Express pass through Varanasi to reach Kolkata.
- How many weekly trains are there from Varanasi to Kolkata? There are 76 weekly trains from Varanasi to Kolkata. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Varanasi Junction Sealdah Express (13134), Vibhuti Express (12334), Doon Exxpress (23010).
- Is there any flight available between Varanasi to Kolkata at affordable rate? Yes, There are various Varanasi to Kolkata Flights available on Cleartrip with reasonable Prices.You can also book cheap flights for both domestic and International Destinations. You can also avail various cashback offers and deals available on the website.
- When does the first train leave from Varanasi? The first train from Varanasi to Kolkata is at 00:40 AM, which is Haridwar Junction Kolkata Superfast Special (03116) followed by Amritsar Junction Kolkata Superfast Express (12358) which leaves at 01:10 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Varanasi? The last train from Varanasi to Kolkata is at 21:05 PM, which is Himgiri Express (12332).
- What are the different stations in Varanasi & it's respective code? Different station in Varanasi are Manduadih (MUV), Varanasi Junction (BSB), Varanasi City (BCY), Kashi (KEI), Bhulanpur (BHLP), Shiupur (SOP).
- What are the different stations in Kolkata & it's respective code? Different stations in Kolkata are Dum Dum (DDJ), Dakhineswar (DAKE), Howrah Junction (HWH), Sealdah (SDAH), Shalimar (SHM), Kolkata (KOAA), Bidhan Nagar (BNXR), Adi Saptagram (ADST), Sodpur (SEP), Belgharia (BLH).
Other Routes From Varanasi
- Varanasi to Lucknow trains
- Varanasi to Mughalsarai trains
- Varanasi to Moradabad trains
- Varanasi to Allahabad trains
- Varanasi to Patna trains
- Varanasi to Satna trains
- Varanasi to Katni trains
- Varanasi to Buxar trains
- Varanasi to Jaunpur trains
- Varanasi to Bhadohi trains
- Varanasi to Manikpur Sarhat trains
- Varanasi to Janghai trains
- Varanasi to Allahabad trains
- Varanasi to Chapra trains
- Varanasi to Itarsi trains
- Varanasi to Ballia trains
- Varanasi to Jabalpur trains
- Varanasi to Sultanpur trains
- Varanasi to Bareilly trains
- Varanasi to Maihar trains
- Varanasi to Dinapur Cantt trains