Patna to Chennai Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 2092kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 1 trains run between Patna and Chennai. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 5.
First train that leaves Patna and takes you to Chennai is 16310 Patna Junction Eranakulam Junction Express. It departs from Patna at 14:00 PM and reaches Chennai at 03:55 AM. The last train that leaves Patna for Chennai is 02353 Bangalore Cant Premium Special. It leaves at 23:30 PM and reaches the destination at 13:10 PM.
16310 Patna Junction Eranakulam Junction Express is the fastest train that will take you from Patna to Chennai. It takes 13h 55m and leaves Patna at 14:00. The maximum duration of 48h 52m is taken by Rajgir Chennai Central Special 06032. It departs from Patna at 14:08.
Out of all the trains that operate between Patna and Chennai,3 originate from Patna while the rest 3 pass from Patna.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Patna Chennai Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Patna
Trains Passing from Patna
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Patna to Chennai? The following trains start from Patna - Patna Junction Eranakulam Junction Express, Bangalore Cant Premium Special, Sangha Mitra Express. In addition to this, trains like Basava Express, Bagmati Express, Rajgir Chennai Central Special pass through Patna to reach Chennai.
- How many weekly trains are there from Patna to Chennai? There are 19 weekly trains from Patna to Chennai. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Bangalore Cant Premium Special (2353), Patna Junction Eranakulam Junction Express (16310), Sangha Mitra Express (12296).
- When does the first train leave from Patna? The first train from Patna to Chennai is at 14:00 PM, which is Patna Junction Eranakulam Junction Express (16310) followed by Rajgir Chennai Central Special (06032) which leaves at 14:08 PM.
- When does the last train leave from Patna? The last train from Patna to Chennai is at 23:30 PM, which is Bangalore Cant Premium Special (02353).
- What are the different stations in Patna & it's respective code? Different station in Patna are Patna Junction (PNBE), Rjndr Ngr Bihar (RJPB), Patna Saheb (PNC), Phulwari Sharif (PWS).
- What are the different stations in Chennai & it's respective code? Different stations in Chennai are Perambur (PER), Tambaram (TBM), Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS), Mambalam (MBM).
Other Routes From Patna
- Patna to Mughalsarai trains
- Patna to Dinapur Cantt trains
- Patna to Buxar trains
- Patna to Arrah trains
- Patna to Bakhtiarpur trains
- Patna to Allahabad trains
- Patna to Mokameh trains
- Patna to Hathidah Buzurg trains
- Patna to Kanpur trains
- Patna to Barahiya trains
- Patna to Lakhisarai trains
- Patna to Dildarnagar Fatehpur Bazar trains
- Patna to Madhupur trains
- Patna to Tundla trains
- Patna to Jhajha trains
- Patna to Patna trains
- Patna to Varanasi trains
- Patna to Mirzapur trains
- Patna to Chittaranjan trains
- Patna to Ghaziabad trains
- Patna to New Delhi trains