New Delhi to Panipat Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 91kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 11 trains run between New Delhi and Panipat. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 24.
First train that leaves New Delhi and takes you to Panipat is 19307 Chandigarh Express. It departs from New Delhi at 00:47 AM and reaches Panipat at 01:15 AM. The last train that leaves New Delhi for Panipat is 14011 Delhi Hoshiarpur Express. It leaves at 23:05 PM and reaches the destination at 00:23 AM.
12057 Una Himachal Janshatabdi is the fastest train that will take you from New Delhi to Panipat. It takes 1h 10m and leaves New Delhi at 14:53. The maximum duration of 3h 19m is taken by Goa Sampark K Express 12449. It departs from New Delhi at 17:25.
Out of all the trains that operate between New Delhi and Panipat,6 originate from New Delhi while the rest 29 pass from New Delhi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
New Delhi Panipat Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from New Delhi to Panipat? The following trains start from New Delhi - Himalyan Queen, Himachal Express, Delhi Fazilka Express. In addition to this, trains like Una Himachal Janshatabdi, Delhi S Rohilla Udhampur Ac Superfast, Delhi Hoshiarpur Express pass through New Delhi to reach Panipat.
- How many weekly trains are there from New Delhi to Panipat? There are 155 weekly trains from New Delhi to Panipat. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Delhi Chandigarh Express (4031), Jammu Mail (24033), Delhi Fazilka Express (14731).
- When does the first train leave from New Delhi? The first train from New Delhi to Panipat is at 00:47 AM, which is Chandigarh Express (19307) followed by Jammu Tawi Special (09021) which leaves at 01:27 AM.
- When does the last train leave from New Delhi? The last train from New Delhi to Panipat is at 23:05 PM, which is Delhi Hoshiarpur Express (14011).
- What are the different stations in New Delhi & it's respective code? Different station in New Delhi are H Nizamuddin (NZM), Delhi S Rohilla (DEE), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Delhi (DLI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Narela (NUR), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Shakurbasti (SSB), Palam (PM), Tuglakabad (TKD), Okhla (OKA), Anand Vihar (ANVR), Tilak Bridge (TKJ), Shivaji Bridge (CSB), Delhi Kishangnj (DKZ), Nangloi (NNO), Mangolpuri (MGLP), Delhi Safdarjng (DSJ), Bijwasan (BWSN), Badli (BHD), Viveka Vihar (VVB).
- What are the different stations in Panipat & it's respective code? Panipat Junction with station code PNP is the only station present in Panipat.
Other Routes From New Delhi
- New Delhi to Delhi trains
- New Delhi to Mathura trains
- New Delhi to Ghaziabad trains
- New Delhi to Ambala trains
- New Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains
- New Delhi to Agra trains
- New Delhi to Kanpur trains
- New Delhi to Faridabad trains
- New Delhi to Morar Cantt trains
- New Delhi to Bhopal trains
- New Delhi to Moradabad trains
- New Delhi to Gurgaon trains
- New Delhi to Rewari trains
- New Delhi to Jalandhar trains
- New Delhi to Karnal trains
- New Delhi to Ludhiana trains
- New Delhi to Allahabad trains
- New Delhi to Kurukshetra trains
- New Delhi to Jaipur trains
- New Delhi to Kota trains
- New Delhi to Tundla trains