New Delhi to Kolkata Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1448kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 2 trains run between New Delhi and Kolkata. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 7.
First train that leaves New Delhi and takes you to Kolkata is 13008 U A Toofan Express. It departs from New Delhi at 05:08 AM and reaches Kolkata at 19:20 PM. The last train that leaves New Delhi for Kolkata is 13112 Lal Quila Express. It leaves at 20:50 PM and reaches the destination at 07:30 AM.
12330 W B Sampark Kranti is the fastest train that will take you from New Delhi to Kolkata. It takes 22h 15m and leaves New Delhi at 19:10. The maximum duration of 41h 0m is taken by Delhi Sealdah Express 13120. It departs from New Delhi at 17:55.
Out of all the trains that operate between New Delhi and Kolkata,5 originate from New Delhi while the rest 4 pass from New Delhi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
New Delhi Kolkata Train Schedule
Trains Originating from New Delhi
Trains Passing from New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from New Delhi to Kolkata? The following trains start from New Delhi - W B Sampark Kranti, Anand Vihar Trm Kolkata Superfast Special, Anand Vihar Trm Sealdah Superfast Special. In addition to this, trains like Jalianwala B Express, Kalka Mail, Jaisalmer Howrah Junction Superfast Express pass through New Delhi to reach Kolkata.
- How many weekly trains are there from New Delhi to Kolkata? There are 28 weekly trains from New Delhi to Kolkata. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Delhi Sealdah Express (13120), Anand Vihar Trm Sealdah Superfast Special (3190), Anand Vihar Trm Kolkata Superfast Special (3126).
- When does the first train leave from New Delhi? The first train from New Delhi to Kolkata is at 05:08 AM, which is U A Toofan Express (13008) followed by Kalka Mail (12312) which leaves at 06:03 AM.
- When does the last train leave from New Delhi? The last train from New Delhi to Kolkata is at 20:50 PM, which is Lal Quila Express (13112).
- What are the different stations in New Delhi & it's respective code? Different station in New Delhi are H Nizamuddin (NZM), Delhi S Rohilla (DEE), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Delhi (DLI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Narela (NUR), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Shakurbasti (SSB), Palam (PM), Tuglakabad (TKD), Okhla (OKA), Anand Vihar (ANVR), Tilak Bridge (TKJ), Shivaji Bridge (CSB), Delhi Kishangnj (DKZ), Nangloi (NNO), Mangolpuri (MGLP), Delhi Safdarjng (DSJ), Bijwasan (BWSN), Badli (BHD), Viveka Vihar (VVB).
- What are the different stations in Kolkata & it's respective code? Different stations in Kolkata are Dum Dum (DDJ), Dakhineswar (DAKE), Howrah Junction (HWH), Sealdah (SDAH), Shalimar (SHM), Kolkata (KOAA), Bidhan Nagar (BNXR), Adi Saptagram (ADST), Sodpur (SEP), Belgharia (BLH).
Other Routes From New Delhi
- New Delhi to Delhi trains
- New Delhi to Mathura trains
- New Delhi to Ghaziabad trains
- New Delhi to Ambala trains
- New Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains
- New Delhi to Agra trains
- New Delhi to Kanpur trains
- New Delhi to Faridabad trains
- New Delhi to Morar Cantt trains
- New Delhi to Panipat trains
- New Delhi to Bhopal trains
- New Delhi to Moradabad trains
- New Delhi to Rewari trains
- New Delhi to Gurgaon trains
- New Delhi to Jalandhar trains
- New Delhi to Karnal trains
- New Delhi to Ludhiana trains
- New Delhi to Allahabad trains
- New Delhi to Kurukshetra trains
- New Delhi to Jaipur trains
- New Delhi to Kota trains