New Delhi to Ghaziabad Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 20kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 17 trains run between New Delhi and Ghaziabad. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 50.
First train that leaves New Delhi and takes you to Ghaziabad is 13111 Lal Quila Express. It departs from New Delhi at 00:00 AM and reaches Ghaziabad at 01:00 AM. The last train that leaves New Delhi for Ghaziabad is 03416 Anand Vihar Trm Sahibganj Junction Special. It leaves at 23:50 PM and reaches the destination at 00:28 AM.
12040 Anand Vihar Trm Kathgodam Shatabdi is the fastest train that will take you from New Delhi to Ghaziabad. It takes 0h 24m and leaves New Delhi at 06:15. The maximum duration of 2h 5m is taken by Avadh Assam Express 15610. It departs from New Delhi at 06:35.
Out of all the trains that operate between New Delhi and Ghaziabad,9 originate from New Delhi while the rest 58 pass from New Delhi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
New Delhi Ghaziabad Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
|Train No.||Name||Departure Stn (Time)||Arrival Stn (Time)||Trip Time|
|15116||Delhi Chhapra Express||Delhi (13:40)||Ghaziabad (14:25)||0h 45m|
|15484||Mahananda Express||Delhi (06:40)||Ghaziabad (07:26)||0h 46m|
|14084||Mahananda Express||Delhi (06:40)||Ghaziabad (07:26)||0h 46m|
|14521||Delhi Ambala Cant Junction Express||Delhi (13:10)||Ghaziabad (13:58)||0h 48m|
|14044||Garhwal Express||Delhi (07:20)||Ghaziabad (08:08)||0h 48m|
|54078||Delhi Bareilly Passengr||Delhi (23:50)||Dasna (01:07)||1h 17m|
|54076||Sitapurcity Passenger||Delhi (23:50)||Dasna (01:07)||1h 17m|
|14041||Mussoorie Express||Delhi S Rohilla (21:30)||Ghaziabad (23:02)||1h 32m|
|04026||Delhi S Rohilla Patna Junction Special||Delhi S Rohilla (12:30)||Ghaziabad (14:03)||1h 33m|
Trains Passing from New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from New Delhi to Ghaziabad? The following trains start from New Delhi - Delhi Chhapra Express, Mahananda Express, Mahananda Express. In addition to this, trains like Anand Vihar Trm Kathgodam Shatabdi, Anand Vihar Trm Rdp Link, Seemanchal Express pass through New Delhi to reach Ghaziabad.
- How many weekly trains are there from New Delhi to Ghaziabad? There are 261 weekly trains from New Delhi to Ghaziabad. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Delhi Chhapra Express (15116), Delhi Ambala Cant Junction Express (14521), Delhi S Rohilla Patna Junction Special (4026).
- When does the first train leave from New Delhi? The first train from New Delhi to Ghaziabad is at 00:00 AM, which is Lal Quila Express (13111) followed by Kolkata Anand Vihar Trm Express (13131) which leaves at 00:00 AM.
- When does the last train leave from New Delhi? The last train from New Delhi to Ghaziabad is at 23:50 PM, which is Anand Vihar Trm Sahibganj Junction Special (03416).
- What are the different stations in New Delhi & it's respective code? Different station in New Delhi are H Nizamuddin (NZM), Delhi S Rohilla (DEE), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Delhi (DLI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Narela (NUR), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Shakurbasti (SSB), Palam (PM), Tuglakabad (TKD), Okhla (OKA), Anand Vihar (ANVR), Tilak Bridge (TKJ), Shivaji Bridge (CSB), Delhi Kishangnj (DKZ), Nangloi (NNO), Mangolpuri (MGLP), Delhi Safdarjng (DSJ), Bijwasan (BWSN), Badli (BHD), Viveka Vihar (VVB).
- What are the different stations in Ghaziabad & it's respective code? Different stations in Ghaziabad are Ghaziabad (GZB), N Ghaziabad (GZN), Dasna (DS), Guldhar (GUH).
Other Routes From New Delhi
- New Delhi to Delhi trains
- New Delhi to Mathura trains
- New Delhi to Ambala trains
- New Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains
- New Delhi to Agra trains
- New Delhi to Kanpur trains
- New Delhi to Faridabad trains
- New Delhi to Morar Cantt trains
- New Delhi to Panipat trains
- New Delhi to Bhopal trains
- New Delhi to Moradabad trains
- New Delhi to Gurgaon trains
- New Delhi to Rewari trains
- New Delhi to Jalandhar trains
- New Delhi to Karnal trains
- New Delhi to Ludhiana trains
- New Delhi to Allahabad trains
- New Delhi to Kurukshetra trains
- New Delhi to Jaipur trains
- New Delhi to Kota trains
- New Delhi to Tundla trains