New Delhi to Delhi Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 9kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 35 trains run between New Delhi and Delhi. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 25.
First train that leaves New Delhi and takes you to Delhi is 19307 Chandigarh Express. It departs from New Delhi at 00:47 AM and reaches Delhi at 01:15 AM. The last train that leaves New Delhi for Delhi is 12498 Shane Punjab. It leaves at 22:20 PM and reaches the destination at 22:50 PM.
12056 New Delhi Janshatabd is the fastest train that will take you from New Delhi to Delhi. It takes 0h 18m and leaves New Delhi at 10:52. The maximum duration of 1h 22m is taken by U A Toofan Express 13008. It departs from New Delhi at 05:08.
Out of all the trains that operate between New Delhi and Delhi,1 originate from New Delhi while the rest 59 pass from New Delhi.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
New Delhi Delhi Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from New Delhi to Delhi? The following trains start from New Delhi - Delhi Chandigarh Express. In addition to this, trains like New Delhi Janshatabd, Swaraj Express, Snsi Kalka Superfast Express pass through New Delhi to reach Delhi.
- How many weekly trains are there from New Delhi to Delhi? There are 291 weekly trains from New Delhi to Delhi. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Delhi Chandigarh Express (4031), Intercity Express (14211), Intercity Express (14315).
- When does the first train leave from New Delhi? The first train from New Delhi to Delhi is at 00:47 AM, which is Chandigarh Express (19307) followed by Beas H Nizamuddin Special (04912) which leaves at 03:20 AM.
- When does the last train leave from New Delhi? The last train from New Delhi to Delhi is at 22:20 PM, which is Shane Punjab (12498).
- What are the different stations in New Delhi & it's respective code? Different station in New Delhi are H Nizamuddin (NZM), Delhi S Rohilla (DEE), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Delhi (DLI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Narela (NUR), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Shakurbasti (SSB), Palam (PM), Tuglakabad (TKD), Okhla (OKA), Anand Vihar (ANVR), Tilak Bridge (TKJ), Shivaji Bridge (CSB), Delhi Kishangnj (DKZ), Nangloi (NNO), Mangolpuri (MGLP), Delhi Safdarjng (DSJ), Bijwasan (BWSN), Badli (BHD), Viveka Vihar (VVB).
- What are the different stations in Delhi & it's respective code? Different stations in Delhi are New Delhi (NDLS), Adrsh Ngr Delhi (ANDI).
Other Routes From New Delhi
- New Delhi to Mathura trains
- New Delhi to Ghaziabad trains
- New Delhi to Ambala trains
- New Delhi to Jhansi Railway Settlement trains
- New Delhi to Agra trains
- New Delhi to Kanpur trains
- New Delhi to Faridabad trains
- New Delhi to Morar Cantt trains
- New Delhi to Panipat trains
- New Delhi to Bhopal trains
- New Delhi to Moradabad trains
- New Delhi to Gurgaon trains
- New Delhi to Rewari trains
- New Delhi to Jalandhar trains
- New Delhi to Karnal trains
- New Delhi to Ludhiana trains
- New Delhi to Allahabad trains
- New Delhi to Kurukshetra trains
- New Delhi to Jaipur trains
- New Delhi to Kota trains
- New Delhi to Tundla trains