Nellore to Visakhapatnam Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 605kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 5 trains run between Nellore and Visakhapatnam. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 37.
First train that leaves Nellore and takes you to Visakhapatnam is 02870 Howrah Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special. It departs from Nellore at 00:01 AM and reaches Visakhapatnam at 10:25 AM. The last train that leaves Nellore for Visakhapatnam is 02846 Bhubaneswar Express. It leaves at 23:57 PM and reaches the destination at 12:30 PM.
08042 Chennai Central Santragachi Junction Express is the fastest train that will take you from Nellore to Visakhapatnam. It takes 9h 59m and leaves Nellore at 10:36. The maximum duration of 15h 59m is taken by Tirupati Bilaspur Junction Express 17482. It departs from Nellore at 13:32.
Out of all the trains that operate between Nellore and Visakhapatnam,0 originate from Nellore while the rest 42 pass from Nellore.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Nellore Visakhapatnam Train Schedule
Trains Passing from Nellore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Nellore to Visakhapatnam? Trains like Chennai Central Santragachi Junction Express, Chennai Central Santragachi Junction Ac Express, Chennai Central Santragachi Junction Express pass through Nellore to reach Visakhapatnam.
- How many weekly trains are there from Nellore to Visakhapatnam? There are 80 weekly trains from Nellore to Visakhapatnam. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Rameswaram Express (6101), Tirumala Express (17487), Howrah Mail (12840).
- When does the first train leave from Nellore? The first train from Nellore to Visakhapatnam is at 00:01 AM, which is Howrah Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Special (02870) followed by Visakapatnam Express (22870) which leaves at 00:01 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Nellore? The last train from Nellore to Visakhapatnam is at 23:57 PM, which is Bhubaneswar Express (02846).
- What are the different stations in Nellore & it's respective code? Nellore with station code NLR is the only station present in Nellore.
- What are the different stations in Visakhapatnam & it's respective code? Different stations in Visakhapatnam are Simhachalam (SCM), Vishakapatnam Junction (VSKP).
Other Routes From Nellore
- Nellore to Gudur trains
- Nellore to Ongole trains
- Nellore to Vijayawada trains
- Nellore to Tenali trains
- Nellore to Chirala trains
- Nellore to Renigunta trains
- Nellore to Bapatla trains
- Nellore to Chennai trains
- Nellore to Kavali trains
- Nellore to Tirupati trains
- Nellore to Katpadi trains
- Nellore to Jolarpet trains
- Nellore to Rajahmundry trains
- Nellore to Warangal trains
- Nellore to Edulagunta trains
- Nellore to Nidumolu trains
- Nellore to Samalkot trains
- Nellore to Venkatagiri trains
- Nellore to Salem trains
- Nellore to Erode trains
- Nellore to Coimbatore trains