Mumbai to New Delhi Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1366kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 1 trains run between Mumbai and New Delhi. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 31.
First train that leaves Mumbai and takes you to New Delhi is 04091 H Nizamuddin Ac Special. It departs from Mumbai at 00:05 AM and reaches New Delhi at 00:50 AM. The last train that leaves Mumbai for New Delhi is 11057 Amritsar Express. It leaves at 23:45 PM and reaches the destination at 00:07 AM.
12247 Bandra Terminus H Nizamuddin Yuva E is the fastest train that will take you from Mumbai to New Delhi. It takes 16h 50m and leaves Mumbai at 16:50. The maximum duration of 30h 35m is taken by Firozpur Cant Janata Express 19023. It departs from Mumbai at 07:25.
Out of all the trains that operate between Mumbai and New Delhi,22 originate from Mumbai while the rest 9 pass from Mumbai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Mumbai New Delhi Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Mumbai to New Delhi? The following trains start from Mumbai - Bandra Terminus H Nizamuddin Yuva E, H Nizamuddin Garib Rath, Aug Kr Raj Express. In addition to this, trains like Goa Sampark K Express, Rajdhani Express, Nizamuddin Express pass through Mumbai to reach New Delhi.
- How many weekly trains are there from Mumbai to New Delhi? There are 98 weekly trains from Mumbai to New Delhi. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Lokmanyatilak Terminus H Nizamuddin Ac Express (22109), Haridwar Express (22917), Lokmanyatilak Terminus H Nizamuddin Ac Special (2109).
- Is there any flight available between Mumbai to New Delhi at affordable rate? Yes, There are various Mumbai to New Delhi Flights available on Cleartrip with reasonable Prices.You can also book cheap flights for both domestic and International Destinations. You can also avail various cashback offers and deals available on the website.
- When does the first train leave from Mumbai? The first train from Mumbai to New Delhi is at 00:05 AM, which is H Nizamuddin Ac Special (04091) followed by Dehradun Express (19019) which leaves at 00:05 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Mumbai? The last train from Mumbai to New Delhi is at 23:45 PM, which is Amritsar Express (11057).
- What are the different stations in Mumbai & it's respective code? Different station in Mumbai are Mumbai Central (BCT), Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Dadar (DDR), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Lokmanyatilak Terminus (LTT), Dadar (DR), Andheri (ADH), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Kalyan Junction (KYN), Palghar (PLG), Panvel (PNVL), Karjat (KJT), Dahanu Road (DRD), Virar (VR).
- What are the different stations in New Delhi & it's respective code? Different stations in New Delhi are H Nizamuddin (NZM), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Narela (NUR), Shakurbasti (SSB), Palam (PM), Tuglakabad (TKD), Okhla (OKA), Tilak Bridge (TKJ), Shivaji Bridge (CSB), Delhi S Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Kishangnj (DKZ), Delhi (DLI), Nangloi (NNO), Delhi Safdarjng (DSJ), Mangolpuri (MGLP), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Anand Vihar (ANVR), Bijwasan (BWSN), Badli (BHD), Viveka Vihar (VVB).
Other Routes From Mumbai
- Mumbai to Thane trains
- Mumbai to Surat trains
- Mumbai to Nasik trains
- Mumbai to Vadodara trains
- Mumbai to Pune trains
- Mumbai to Bhusawal trains
- Mumbai to Igatpuri trains
- Mumbai to Manmad trains
- Mumbai to Vapi trains
- Mumbai to Lonavala trains
- Mumbai to Valsad trains
- Mumbai to Ahmedabad trains
- Mumbai to Anand trains
- Mumbai to Nadiad trains
- Mumbai to Jalgaon trains
- Mumbai to Itarsi trains
- Mumbai to Ratnagiri trains
- Mumbai to Khandwa trains
- Mumbai to Bharuch trains
- Mumbai to Navsari trains
- Mumbai to Solapur trains