Mumbai to Bangalore Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1130kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Mumbai and Bangalore. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 21.
First train that leaves Mumbai and takes you to Bangalore is 16209 Ajmer Junction Mysore Junction Express. It departs from Mumbai at 01:10 AM and reaches Bangalore at 02:08 AM. The last train that leaves Mumbai for Bangalore is 16533 Bhagat Ki Kothi Bangalore Cy Junction Express. It leaves at 23:40 PM and reaches the destination at 01:05 AM.
16613 Coimbatore Express is the fastest train that will take you from Mumbai to Bangalore. It takes 20h 35m and leaves Mumbai at 19:45. The maximum duration of 30h 30m is taken by Jaipur Yesvantpur Junction Special 06574. It departs from Mumbai at 21:00.
Out of all the trains that operate between Mumbai and Bangalore,7 originate from Mumbai while the rest 14 pass from Mumbai.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Mumbai Bangalore Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
|Train No.||Name||Departure Stn (Time)||Arrival Stn (Time)||Trip Time|
|16339||Nagarcoil Express||Mumbai Cst (12:05)||Krishnarajapurm (10:25)||22h 20m|
|16331||Trivandram Express||Mumbai Cst (12:05)||Krishnarajapurm (10:25)||22h 20m|
|11013||Coimbatore Express||Lokmanyatilak Terminus (22:35)||Bangalore Cant (22:25)||23h 50m|
|11301||Udyan Express||Mumbai Cst (08:05)||Bangalore Cy Junction (08:50)||24h 45m|
|16529||Udyan Express||Mumbai Cst (08:05)||Bangalore Cy Junction (08:50)||24h 45m|
|11021||Tirunelveli Express||Dadar (21:30)||Banaswadi (22:19)||24h 49m|
|11005||Puducherry Express||Dadar (21:30)||Krishnarajapurm (22:33)||25h 3m|
Trains Passing from Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Mumbai to Bangalore? The following trains start from Mumbai - Nagarcoil Express, Trivandram Express, Coimbatore Express. In addition to this, trains like Coimbatore Express, Vivek Express, Bangalore Express pass through Mumbai to reach Bangalore.
- How many weekly trains are there from Mumbai to Bangalore? There are 48 weekly trains from Mumbai to Bangalore. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Udyan Express (11301), Puducherry Express (11005), Udyan Express (16529).
- Is there any flight available between Mumbai to Bangalore at affordable rate? Yes, There are various Mumbai to Bangalore Flights available on Cleartrip with reasonable Prices.You can also book cheap flights for both domestic and International Destinations. You can also avail various cashback offers and deals available on the website.
- When does the first train leave from Mumbai? The first train from Mumbai to Bangalore is at 01:10 AM, which is Ajmer Junction Mysore Junction Express (16209) followed by Bhagat Ki Kothi Sbcexp (16507) which leaves at 01:10 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Mumbai? The last train from Mumbai to Bangalore is at 23:40 PM, which is Bhagat Ki Kothi Bangalore Cy Junction Express (16533).
- What are the different stations in Mumbai & it's respective code? Different station in Mumbai are Dadar (DDR), Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Lokmanyatilak Terminus (LTT), Dadar (DR), Andheri (ADH), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Kalyan Junction (KYN), Palghar (PLG), Panvel (PNVL), Karjat (KJT), Dahanu Road (DRD), Virar (VR).
- What are the different stations in Bangalore & it's respective code? Different stations in Bangalore are Krishnarajapurm (KJM), Bangalore Cy Junction (SBC), Bangalore Cant (BNC), Yesvantpur Junction (YPR), Kengeri (KGI), Whitefield (WFD), Yelhanka Junction (YNK), Banaswadi (BAND), Bangalore East (BNCE), Hebbal (HEB), Malleswaram (MWM).
Other Routes From Mumbai
- Mumbai to Thane trains
- Mumbai to Surat trains
- Mumbai to Nasik trains
- Mumbai to Vadodara trains
- Mumbai to Pune trains
- Mumbai to Bhusawal trains
- Mumbai to Igatpuri trains
- Mumbai to Manmad trains
- Mumbai to Vapi trains
- Mumbai to Lonavala trains
- Mumbai to Ahmedabad trains
- Mumbai to Valsad trains
- Mumbai to Anand trains
- Mumbai to Nadiad trains
- Mumbai to Jalgaon trains
- Mumbai to Itarsi trains
- Mumbai to Ratnagiri trains
- Mumbai to Khandwa trains
- Mumbai to Bharuch trains
- Mumbai to Navsari trains
- Mumbai to Solapur trains