Ludhiana to New Delhi Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 311kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 12 trains run between Ludhiana and New Delhi. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 23.
First train that leaves Ludhiana and takes you to New Delhi is 14036 Dhauladhar Express. It departs from Ludhiana at 00:55 AM and reaches New Delhi at 07:45 AM. The last train that leaves Ludhiana for New Delhi is 12904 Goldn Temple Malhour. It leaves at 23:50 PM and reaches the destination at 07:10 AM.
02452 Jammu Tawi Kanpur Central Premium is the fastest train that will take you from Ludhiana to New Delhi. It takes 4h 55m and leaves Ludhiana at 22:25. The maximum duration of 9h 45m is taken by Jammu Tawi Jabalpur Express 11450. It departs from Ludhiana at 05:00.
Out of all the trains that operate between Ludhiana and New Delhi,0 originate from Ludhiana while the rest 35 pass from Ludhiana.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Ludhiana New Delhi Train Schedule
Trains Passing from Ludhiana
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Ludhiana to New Delhi? Trains like Jammu Tawi Kanpur Central Premium, Malwa Express, Shane Punjab pass through Ludhiana to reach New Delhi.
- How many weekly trains are there from Ludhiana to New Delhi? There are 131 weekly trains from Ludhiana to New Delhi. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Amritsar Junction New Delhi Express (12460), Amritsar Junction Katihar Junction Express (15708), Paschim Express (12926).
- When does the first train leave from Ludhiana? The first train from Ludhiana to New Delhi is at 00:55 AM, which is Dhauladhar Express (14036) followed by Hoshiarpur Delhi Express (14012) which leaves at 01:05 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Ludhiana? The last train from Ludhiana to New Delhi is at 23:50 PM, which is Goldn Temple Malhour (12904).
- What are the different stations in Ludhiana & it's respective code? Different station in Ludhiana are Ludhiana Junction (LDH), Dhandari Kalan (DDL).
- What are the different stations in New Delhi & it's respective code? Different stations in New Delhi are H Nizamuddin (NZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Narela (NUR), Shakurbasti (SSB), Palam (PM), Tuglakabad (TKD), Okhla (OKA), Tilak Bridge (TKJ), Shivaji Bridge (CSB), Delhi S Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Kishangnj (DKZ), Delhi (DLI), Nangloi (NNO), Delhi Safdarjng (DSJ), Mangolpuri (MGLP), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Anand Vihar (ANVR), Bijwasan (BWSN), Badli (BHD), Viveka Vihar (VVB).
Other Routes From Ludhiana
- Ludhiana to Jalandhar trains
- Ludhiana to Ambala trains
- Ludhiana to Phagwara trains
- Ludhiana to Sirhind Fatehgarh Sahib trains
- Ludhiana to Delhi trains
- Ludhiana to Saharanpur trains
- Ludhiana to Rajpura trains
- Ludhiana to Panipat trains
- Ludhiana to Phillaur trains
- Ludhiana to Khanna trains
- Ludhiana to Karnal trains
- Ludhiana to Jammu trains
- Ludhiana to Yamunanagar trains
- Ludhiana to Moradabad trains
- Ludhiana to Sonipat trains
- Ludhiana to Kurukshetra trains
- Ludhiana to Mathura trains
- Ludhiana to Roorkee trains
- Ludhiana to Bareilly trains
- Ludhiana to Mukerian trains
- Ludhiana to Dasua trains