Lucknow to Pune Trains
Both these cities are located at a distance of 1480kms. Traveling from one place to the other is easy because of the efficient rail connectivity. There are many trains that run between the two cities. On a daily basis, 0 trains run between Lucknow and Pune. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 3.
First train that leaves Lucknow and takes you to Pune is 12104 Lucknow Ne Pune Junction Express. It departs from Lucknow at 06:30 AM and reaches Pune at 07:55 AM. The last train that leaves Lucknow for Pune is 05023 Gorakhpur Junction Pune Junction Special. It leaves at 20:15 PM and reaches the destination at 21:45 PM.
12104 Lucknow Ne Pune Junction Express is the fastest train that will take you from Lucknow to Pune. It takes 25h 35m and leaves Lucknow at 06:30. The maximum duration of 30h 30m is taken by Gorakhpur Junction Pune Junction Special 05023. It departs from Lucknow at 20:15.
Out of all the trains that operate between Lucknow and Pune,2 originate from Lucknow while the rest 1 pass from Lucknow.
If you are looking for a way to plan your travel between these two cities, then Cleartrip will have all your answers. With its easy-to-use mobile app and website, you may book your rail tickets in a jiffy. Cleartrip offers all the information you need and ensures that your experience is quick as well as seamless.
Lucknow Pune Train Schedule
Trains Originating from Mumbai
Trains Passing from Lucknow
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which trains run from Lucknow to Pune? The following trains start from Lucknow - Lucknow Ne Pune Junction Express, Lucknow Ne Pune Junction Special. In addition to this, trains like Gorakhpur Junction Pune Junction Special pass through Lucknow to reach Pune.
- How many weekly trains are there from Lucknow to Pune? There are 3 weekly trains from Lucknow to Pune. Following are the train names and their respective train number - Lucknow Ne Pune Junction Special (1452), Lucknow Ne Pune Junction Express (12104), Gorakhpur Junction Pune Junction Special (5023).
- When does the first train leave from Lucknow? The first train from Lucknow to Pune is at 06:30 AM, which is Lucknow Ne Pune Junction Express (12104) followed by Lucknow Ne Pune Junction Special (01452) which leaves at 06:55 AM.
- When does the last train leave from Lucknow? The last train from Lucknow to Pune is at 20:15 PM, which is Gorakhpur Junction Pune Junction Special (05023).
- What are the different stations in Lucknow & it's respective code? Different station in Lucknow are Lucknow Ne (LJN), Lucknow Nr (LKO), Badshahnagar (BNZ), Lucknow City (LC), Gomati Nagar (GTNR), Alamnagar (AMG), Aishbagh (ASH), Daliganj (DAL).
- What are the different stations in Pune & it's respective code? Different stations in Pune are Chinchvad (CCH), Pune Junction (PUNE), Sivajinagar (SVJR), Khadki (KK), Pimpri (PMP), Hadapsar (HDP).
Other Routes From Lucknow
- Lucknow to Moradabad trains
- Lucknow to Varanasi trains
- Lucknow to Bara trains
- Lucknow to Gorakhpur trains
- Lucknow to Gonda trains
- Lucknow to Basti trains
- Lucknow to Bareilly trains
- Lucknow to Khalilabad trains
- Lucknow to Rae Bareli trains
- Lucknow to Mughalsarai trains
- Lucknow to Chapra trains
- Lucknow to Kanpur trains
- Lucknow to Hardoi trains
- Lucknow to Ghaziabad trains
- Lucknow to Muzaffarpur trains
- Lucknow to Faizabad trains
- Lucknow to Hajipur trains
- Lucknow to Rampur trains
- Lucknow to Sonepur trains
- Lucknow to Mankapur trains
- Lucknow to Pratapgarh City trains